5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I had no idea the rabbit hole I was going into when I decided to try out Giggle Night, loving the renders, and then finding the rest of the Anaxverse. Wow. Just... your dedication and purity of vision is staggering! I'm very impressed, and appreciative of you sharing your works!
Thank you! I am only getting started! There are plenty of future games coming that you can see in their devoted channels in my Discord!

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
It's almost a year now since last update, any idea when next update might come out? I know dev's working on other projects while facing personal problems, so not asking for exact dates or something, just rough estimate.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Lol I don't want to offend you, but it hasn't even been close to a year lol The last update was in September. We are only in May. Anyway, I am currently working on the new update. So even with all the divorce stuff and the computer breaking and getting SBC prepared for the final ever release, I am back on GN. I am currently working on the commission bad ends, feel free to check the spoilers channel of the Discord if you want to see some teasers.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Lol I don't want to offend you, but it hasn't even been close to a year lol The last update was in September. We are only in May. Anyway, I am currently working on the new update. So even with all the divorce stuff and the computer breaking and getting SBC prepared for the final ever release, I am back on GN. I am currently working on the commission bad ends, feel free to check the spoilers channel of the Discord if you want to see some teasers.
Oh I'm really sorry about that, I didn't even realize F95 haven't got salon update yet, I confused Sept release as Salon chapter instead of Zoo and considering how it takes quite a while for public release to come after patreon, I guess I messed up the release dates.

Reactions: The Anax

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Yeah the salon came out to the patrons in September, and then it will go for free whenever I get this insanity institute released finished.

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes