• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video General Butch Collection [2023-04-23] [GeneralButch/G_β]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

unseenshamu

Jul 1, 2023
Could anyone be so kind as to share the old, about 5-8mins long Soria animation? Would be much appreciated, I lost my copy in a recent computer migration.
EDIT: Found it under a different filename after trawling through my other devices lol, can reupload if anyone else is looking for it

Last edited:

evelynnmiss

May 22, 2023
Could anyone be so kind as to share the old, about 5-8mins long Soria animation? Would be much appreciated, I lost my copy in a recent computer migration.
EDIT: Found it under a different filename after trawling through my other devices lol, can reupload if anyone else is looking for it
Yes can you upload, please?

cankill

Mar 10, 2019
the models here that are available here are Starfire, Shani (PowerGirl), and Raven, hopefully, we soon be blessed with the models of Bayonetta, Mercy, Juliet, Marie Rose, Samus/Sara (I don't really know) and the others.

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
To be fair, if it isn't him it's somebody who is absolutely nailing his style almost down to a T which seems very uncanny. Think it's pretty ridiculous to NOT think they couldn't be the same person especially when X3D appeared right after another account that was suspected to be GB with very similar style disappeared.
Ha you are talking about fluffy3d which vanished right after ppl started talking about how similar to GB the posters and animations were, and then X3D came out of nowhere few weeks later.....

Now X3D could be anyone, a fanboy of GB even, and they attended every stream and learned every trick like a copycat which explains how they are so similar.

But the way they pose, animate and the models having the same body but different head is very suspicious, i am fine with it tbh because the black widow stuff was amazing and they are currently working on something with black cat and venom which is looking pretty gucci aswell.

Last edited:

Nsein

Mar 4, 2018
Someone have the futa videos in 4K? Or at least the one of Lady D giving the D to Jill? That is probably my favorite.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes