Collection Video General Butch Collection [2023-04-23] [GeneralButch/G_β]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Ravamako

Jun 11, 2017
where is it on sale?
King Estefano is selling them on twitter, been selling GB models for a while. He is suppose to retire in November but people wanted one more month of sales, so he moved the retirement to end of December and added Sona to the models. you can find him on X (twitter)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SukySukyZ

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
There is an actual fake GB, who took his tag after GB deleted his twitter.... this mf has nothing to do with the models

And there is who sells original models on his patreon for 200$, I assume models that we got and from which I made a thread at the top of this page, at least some of those are from King Estefano, and a couple of them were stored here on F95 before GB left

• Wow
Reactions: AK9999999

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
There is an actual fake GB, who took his tag after GB deleted his twitter.... this mf has nothing to do with the models

And there is who sells original models on his patreon for 200$, I assume models that we got and from which I made a thread at the top of this page, at least some of those are from King Estefano, and a couple of them were stored here on F95 before GB left

Now we just need an oiler to sacrifice 200$ :p
Wasn't they all supposed to be released to the public for free though?

Fov5

Jul 18, 2020
G_B shared two models (I got them directly from him) and planned to share the other one by one but some moron did use bot to vote on the poll for which model he should release next so G_B went "fuck it" and stopped releasing those.

Also, the torrent has been updated with the new model and the files structures is the same, so compatible with the old one.
i remember this, i was in the discord at the time apparently the person asked his friends to vote but GB didnt care and said im not doing it again i hope if he knew that he would release more

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
G_B shared two models (I got them directly from him) and planned to share the other one by one but some moron did use bot to vote on the poll for which model he should release next so G_B went "fuck it" and stopped releasing those.

Also, the torrent has been updated with the new model and the files structures is the same, so compatible with the old one.
did he perhaps share the yshtola model at any point?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Wasn't they all supposed to be released to the public for free though?
Technically yes, but probably GB said "fuck it" and left, releasing only powergirl and raven for free.
The rest I'm pretty sure that wherever he is right now, he's getting his fair share of cut from King Estefano sales (and others if they're are also selling as well) since he's giving away those for 200$.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes