Collection Video General Butch Collection [2023-04-23] [GeneralButch/G_β]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

javgrool

Jan 14, 2021
The problem with GB is that he interact with the trolls instead of ignoring them. He also should have kept his private life separate and be more anonymous. If I was making as much bank ($1k patreon from what I remember) I would just ignore the trolls who most likely envy the amount of money he was making.

Mhacxk

Nov 3, 2017
The problem with GB is that he interact with the trolls instead of ignoring them. He also should have kept his private life separate and be more anonymous. If I was making as much bank ($1k patreon from what I remember) I would just ignore the trolls who most likely envy the amount of money he was making.
True that is he's first mistake feeding the troll untill they grow strong, he just need to ignore them they will go away eventually.

Kiki_the_Giant

Jan 17, 2024
Does anyone know another source for these files: Bayonetta, DC Comics, DOA-Momiji, DOA-Nyotengu, Final Fantasy, Fortnite, Grand Theft Auto, Life is Strange, Marvel Comics, Metal Gear Solid, Metroid, Monster Hunter, Mortal Kombat, Naruto, Overwatch-Mercy, Overwatch-Symmetra, Overwatch-Pharah, Overwatch-Sombra, Overwatch-Widowmaker, Overwatch-D.Va, Overwatch-Tracer, Overwatch-Brigitte, Overwatch-Multiple Characters, Prison School, Rapunzel, RE-Claire Redfield, RE-Ada Wong, RE-Sherry Birkin, RE-Excella Gionne, RE-Rebecca Chambers, RE-Katherine Warren, Soul Caliber, Star Wars, The Last of Us, The Legend of Opala, & Unreal Tournament?

The files have been deleted from GoFile and FilesFM, the links to Racaty, AnonFile, and Transfer don't work, and MixDrop and UploadHaven are so full of popups and crap that the files won't download. PixelDrain, WorkUpload, and Mega are the only file sites that seem to work reliably.

Nov 10, 2017
Does anyone know another source for these files: Bayonetta, DC Comics, DOA-Momiji, DOA-Nyotengu, Final Fantasy, Fortnite, Grand Theft Auto, Life is Strange, Marvel Comics, Metal Gear Solid, Metroid, Monster Hunter, Mortal Kombat, Naruto, Overwatch-Mercy, Overwatch-Symmetra, Overwatch-Pharah, Overwatch-Sombra, Overwatch-Widowmaker, Overwatch-D.Va, Overwatch-Tracer, Overwatch-Brigitte, Overwatch-Multiple Characters, Prison School, Rapunzel, RE-Claire Redfield, RE-Ada Wong, RE-Sherry Birkin, RE-Excella Gionne, RE-Rebecca Chambers, RE-Katherine Warren, Soul Caliber, Star Wars, The Last of Us, The Legend of Opala, & Unreal Tournament?

The files have been deleted from GoFile and FilesFM, the links to Racaty, AnonFile, and Transfer don't work, and MixDrop and UploadHaven are so full of popups and crap that the files won't download. PixelDrain, WorkUpload, and Mega are the only file sites that seem to work reliably.
UploadHaven wasn't full of popups for me but it was slow, I ended up just paying the like $1-$2 for the premium downloads, and used a file downloader. I was able to get everything in a night that way.

lazychicken

Apr 17, 2017
G_β/G_B/GeneralButch 合集 87.5G

pass - xuande
abt 7.5gb more than the one i download from his official link before it die. so finger cross
p/s: his torrent still working I finger out the 4gb missing out of my collection is the Mokoto vid that i find a better version with smaller size.

Last edited:
Reactions: AK9999999

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
was just going through some old stuff to make compilations for myself and wanted to check if he/she got back to it...sadly not it seems..

while going through a lot of stuff from him/her and others it kinda hit me..his "newer" stuff got such a good animationstyle (except for the fat bellys but personal preference) and the voiceovers/scripts adding to it (despite being short) gave these animations soul/life.
Compared to almost 80/90% of other authors which hand out one animation after another with rarely a unique style, almost always the same 10-20 second loops reused with basic to little voiceover or sometimes none, no love and soul in it...just boring

doesnt matter if you liked generalbutch as a person or not (i certainly didnt but i kept it to myself, well till now i guess)
but him/her retiring was a big lose for this niche community.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes