Seeking Games with busty female characters (Images in posts for reference)

MontyPython

Jun 6, 2017
Hmm Grl House looks to have some nice thicc female characters

But cant rly trust the dev. Some questionable content in his other game My Cute Roomate.
Animations are also not good. Very laggy and stutter and most of them are FAKE Animations (Image 1 and Image 2 on repeat, back and forth).
But maybe its worth to check out just for the female characters alone
i played it all the way through and believe me, you should definitely check it out i loved it and the milf is exceptional

Reactions: Limited20

jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021
I have a question tho.
Games with a [VN] tag would focus more on clicking and advancing the story, rather than grinding for say love, lust points,... when compared to games without that tag, right? Meaning [VN] games have less grinding than ones without that tag?

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
I have a question tho.
Games with a [VN] tag would focus more on clicking and advancing the story, rather than grinding for say love, lust points,... when compared to games without that tag, right? Meaning [VN] games have less grinding than ones without that tag?
Not necessarily. It all depends if the game has sandbox elements.
Even games with [VN] can have grind for love/lust points.
It all depends how the dev wants to make the game.

jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021
Not necessarily. It all depends if the game has sandbox elements.
Even games with [VN] can have grind for love/lust points.
It all depends how the dev wants to make the game.
Sandbox meaning like a map right?
I haven't played many games to really tell the differences lol.
Say like, Depravity, that game has map and grinding and time but it does not focus much on that aspect; and it has a [VN] tag. While games (no [VN] tag) like Man of the HOuse and Cure My Addiction, I quit playing those 'cuz they took so much time for grinding and not advancing the story.

Reactions: Limited20

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Sandbox meaning like a map right?
I haven't played many games to really tell the differences lol.
Say like, Depravity, that game has map and grinding and time but it does not focus much on that aspect; and it has a [VN] tag. While games (no [VN] tag) like Man of the HOuse and Cure My Addiction, I quit playing those 'cuz they took so much time for grinding and not advancing the story.
Yeah something like that.
Sandbox usually allow you to move around the house/town/map by pressing on different places.
Some have grind, others dont.

[VN] usually do not have such elements. There is dialog , after dialog, after dialog. And you make choices. Thats it.
Its a linear experience. You cant move around or click on stuff.

And yeah there are a lot of games that make you grind for the content.

Reactions: jooojaaa

jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021
Yeah something like that.
Sandbox usually allow you to move around the house/town/map by pressing on different places.
Some have grind, others dont.

[VN] usually do not have such elements. There is dialog , after dialog, after dialog. And you make choices. Thats it.
Its a linear experience. You cant move around or click on stuff.

And yeah there are a lot of games that make you grind for the content.
Thanks for the clarification buddy. 'Cuz in my opinion, too much grinding would really kill the game lol.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Deviant Discoveries

A fair warning. Even tho there are some nice busty women. There are some unavoidable stuff.
You can view it however you like. NTR or Sharing or not... its all up to your point of view
- Kara (main girl of the game) will have to fuck Howard in order to blackmail him. We (the MC) will help her by filming it.
This is not avoidable sadly. Also its the only way to unlock one of the girls Lola.
But on the good side of this is, you can get Kara's ending without doing this. (So technically Kara fucking Howard is avoidable, but you will not get Lola in your game. Kara is also best girl btw)

- Lola has 2 paths depending on what serum you give her
(There are 3 serums in the game that influnce the women. Blue is make them calm and agreeable. Pink increases their sex drive and makes them more adventurous . Green transforms them into bimbos - bigger lips, ass and tits)
IF YOU GIVE LOLA THE PINK SERUM , she will be a whore that will sell blowjobs and handjobs in the strip club. There are no scenes(Images) of this, but its the story. She also has a Blowbang in the gym (this is avoidable) and a gloryhole scene.

I have to also mention that Lola is the only character that has different paths depending on the combo of serums you give her.
So if you give her the Pink serum 1st but then give her the Green serum, for a combo of Pink + Green, she will become MC's maid with a pregnant fetish.
If you give her the Green serum 1st, MC will keep her for himself and will have a 3some with Kara. MC and Kara will slut train her :D

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
What game is this
May I ask who is the girl in the last picture wearing apron in kitchen?

I tried searching for her but no luck.
Both of you just need to READ ...
I have mentioned the name of the games here.

Whatever .... the game is DEMON BOY

As for the character in the apron in the kitchen, its Michelle from Ring of Lust