Seeking Games with busty female characters (Images in posts for reference)

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Hi. Looking for games with thicc women. Bimbo female characters.
Here are some images for what Im looking for :

kitchen1.jpg

couchmc4p1.jpg

Pls recommend games where you find similar looking female characters.

Last edited:

Hazery

Mar 21, 2018
There's this game from Siren's Domain called Zombie's Retreat where most female have huge boobs

On unrelated note, what's the game name from your 2d image that contain the blue haired girl?

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
There's this game from Siren's Domain called Zombie's Retreat where most female have huge boobs

On unrelated note, what's the game name from your 2d image that contain the blue haired girl?
You can try Depravity / Dreams of Desire / The Visit. Those are great games.

Also, aside from Doll City, what are the other pics' game names that you posted?
Blue hair 2d is Meredith from Tales of Legendary Lust
Last image is Michelle from Ring of Lust
2nd and 3rd image are from Doll City
1st and 4th image are from Ordinary journey
6th pic is from Area69

I have played Depravity, I absolutly love Nicole she is my favourite <3
Dreams of Sesire/ Midnight Paradise are also amazing games and I have played them
I have also played Siren's Domains games. They are very good.

I haven ot played the Visit. Some of the girls look good, but I do not think the images in the game's OP give the game justice xd

Other games that have characters that Im looking for are :
- Bimbo High
- Corruption
- A struggle with sin
- Treasure of Nadia (also lust epidemic)
- Power Vacuum
- Heart Problems
These are at the top of my head for now

• Red Heart
Reactions: jooojaaa

jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021
Ordinary Journey looks promising, too bad it's abandoned.
The Visit is actually pretty good, tho it doesn't have many girls (one of them looks like Cap Marvel, and one looks like Mary Jane).
I'm giving MAN OF THE HOUSE a shot, and it seems like a tempting game.
Oh, and what about these 2 pics? What are the games?

jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021
Btw, how can you remember all of the games that you've played? Is there a Gamepage-saving-fuction on f95?

jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021
Though I haven't played these but Milfy City (onhold/abandoned) / Cure My Addiction / Flirty F do look good.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Ordinary Journey looks promising, too bad it's abandoned.
The Visit is actually pretty good, tho it doesn't have many girls (one of them looks like Cap Marvel, and one looks like Mary Jane).
I'm giving MAN OF THE HOUSE a shot, and it seems like a tempting game.
Oh, and what about these 2 pics? What are the games?
Those 2 female characters are from Apocalust :)

Here is more

Corruption

My Cute Roommate

Timestamps

Last edited:

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Though I haven't played these but Milfy City (onhold/abandoned) / Cure My Addiction / Flirty F do look good.
I do not play a lot of games actually. I have played maybe around 40 - 50 games in total. And I still play them when I have the time.

Milf City is not abandoned. But it is on hold because soemone reported the dev in his last update for "Forced/Rape content". This goes against Pateon TOS. So now the dev has to rework part of the game (the rape play with one of the female characters, he has to totally rework her) , so it will take time...

Cue My addiction is not for me sadly. Kinda has forced lesbian stuff. At least thats what the comments say. Tho dont know rly what to believe xd
But the female characters look kinda hot :D

But wow nice recommendation for Flirty F. Looks good, have to check it out. BUt 1st i have to check the comments to see what the game is about xD

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Oppai Odyssey
(Images here do not do the game justice, there super thicc girls in the game expecially the dragon girls)

Altered Destiny and FILF (both by the same dev)

Reactions: Boldano

jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021
Some very great looking games you got there.
I originally came here to help you but turns out I'm the one who's received the help lol. Much appreciated.

Btw, MY NEW NEIGHBORS, just found yesterday, you should check that out. And have you tried the previous games of Milfy City's dev, they're available on his website?

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Some very great looking games you got there.
I originally came here to help you but turns out I'm the one who's received the help lol. Much appreciated.

Btw, MY NEW NEIGHBORS, just found yesterday, you should check that out. And have you tried the previous games of Milfy City's dev, they're available on his website?
Yeah I have played Milfy City and the devs older games. They are on his website for free, or you can find them here.
Reason I do not mention them as most people have played them xd

Nice recommendation btw for My New Neighbors. Game has some nice busty ladies <3
Have to check whats it about

My New Life Revamp

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Sexbot by LlamamannGames

Could not find a good solo pi of Emily (the one with the sweater and jeans on the right). But she is a super hot bimbo with a huge ass

Reactions: jooojaaa