Seeking Games with busty female characters (Images in posts for reference)

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Love these 2 female characters <3
HOLY MOLY, just amazing design. Love the big lips on the female characters
But I heard that your games have a DRM or some kind of anti-cheat . And we can only support you on 1st of every month :(
Only BotB has anti-cheat, and for a good reason, to prevent accessing scenes early one during the week, since they are meant to be accessible only later on(the anti-cheat is also actually quite comical anyway). Apocalypse doesn't have anti-cheat at all and a hints guide actually lists available cheats.
And I don't have upfront charging on my Patreon page that's true, which indeed means patrons are only charged on the 1st of every month. So if you join now for example, instead of being charged upon joining AND on October 1st, you will only be charged on October 1st, so what is the problem with that exactly???

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Only BotB has anti-cheat, and for a good reason, to prevent accessing scenes early one during the week, since they are meant to be accessible only later on(the anti-cheat is also actually quite comical anyway). Apocalypse doesn't have anti-cheat at all and a hints guide actually lists available cheats.
And I don't have upfront charging on my Patreon page that's true, which indeed means patrons are only charged on the 1st of every month. So if you join now for example, instead of being charged upon joining AND on October 1st, you will only be charged on October 1st, so what is the problem with that exactly???
Because I usually support after the 1st and 2nd of every month to avoid being charged twice by patreon, as has happened to me before xd

I pref charge upfront because when I find a game that I might like, after reading the omment section to see if it will be a game for me. I go and support the devs regardless of what day it is (as long as it not the last few days of the month, or the first few days of the month)

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Because I usually support after the 1st and 2nd of every month to avoid being charged twice by patreon, as has happened to me before xd

I pref charge upfront because when I find a game that I might like, after reading the omment section to see if it will be a game for me. I go and support the devs regardless of what day it is (as long as it not the last few days of the month, or the first few days of the month)
Well, I paused my page in September anyway, so you can join now and you'll be in line for your Patreon tier reward for October once you are processed on October 1st basically!

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Last two pictures are from which game?
The bathroom one is Area69
I suggest you wait on this one. Dev is improving art a lot with each update. Some of the early parts of the game, do not look as good as the picture I showed above. PLus with each update dev adds Options and makes some things avoidable (Like MCs mom getting brain controlled and raped by a vampire. In the current update you can avoid that.)

The last one is from Ring of Lust (Michelle in the naked apron)
Be warned, you need the walkthrough to play this. Its pretty much impossible without it. Game has way too many choices and you can miss some sex scenes.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
I think you would love Girl House, that is if you haven't already played it
Hmm Grl House looks to have some nice thicc female characters

But cant rly trust the dev. Some questionable content in his other game My Cute Roomate.
Animations are also not good. Very laggy and stutter and most of them are FAKE Animations (Image 1 and Image 2 on repeat, back and forth).
But maybe its worth to check out just for the female characters alone

jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021
Hmm Grl House looks to have some nice thicc female characters

But cant rly trust the dev. Some questionable content in his other game My Cute Roomate.
Animations are also not good. Very laggy and stutter and most of them are FAKE Animations (Image 1 and Image 2 on repeat, back and forth).
But maybe its worth to check out just for the female characters alone
Hang on, what is the questionable content you're mentioning, can you elaborate? I've just started playing My Cute Roommate a few days ago, and I don't wanna step into stuff that'll make me regret lol.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Hang on, what is the questionable content you're mentioning, can you elaborate? I've just started playing My Cute Roommate a few days ago, and I don't wanna step into stuff that'll make me regret lol.
Other dudes will fuck the girl without any effort. You have to grind for it.
A lot of comaflage NTR too.
MC is kidna getting sloppy seconds xd

Dick fucks MC's Cousin, Derek fuckss Dean, Dick fucking Barbara etc...
The game tries to present it self as a "harem" but actually all the female characters fuck around xd
But MC does not end up with anyone in the game

Also there is a sharing scene with MC, principal and a little kid. But I think this was made avoidable later on.

Honestly its kinda sad how MC is getting sloppy seconds. Main story is super NTR heavy :(
Its just written that way.

Reactions: jooojaaa

jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021
Other dudes will fuck the girl without any effort. You have to grind for it.
A lot of comaflage NTR too.
MC is kidna getting sloppy seconds xd

Dick fucks MC's Cousin, Derek fuckss Dean, Dick fucking Barbara etc...
The game tries to present it self as a "harem" but actually all the female characters fuck around xd
But MC does not end up with anyone in the game

Also there is a sharing scene with MC, principal and a little kid. But I think this was made avoidable later on.

Honestly its kinda sad how MC is getting sloppy seconds. Main story is super NTR heavy :(
Its just written that way.
Dang it, so this game is NTR, no harem ending, and no ending with any girl. And all those are not avoidable?
And the dev didn't even put in the NTR tag.

• Sad
Reactions: Limited20

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Dang it, so this game is NTR, no harem ending, and no ending with any girl. And all those are not avoidable?
And the dev didn't even put in the NTR tag.
Reason it avoids NTR tag is because MC is not in a "official" relationship with them.

• Haha
Reactions: jooojaaa