Unity Gamer Struggles [v0.1.1] [The Cumbusters]

4.70 star(s) 19 Votes

redux / stlmtrdx

Formerly 'redux (AKA stlmtrdx)'
May 5, 2020
God-tier artstyle, especially for the extended H-scenes. Besides the personal preference I have for H-scenes to be animated rather than still images, they're some of the best I've seen, though they go on a bit too long I think.
Gameplay-wise it's a bit barebones so far, especially the combat, and the ease with which you can skip fighting any enemies is questionable, but I can see it getting better with time, there is some potential. Just designing some interesting enemies/bosses and combat scenarios would be enough to make the game great fun, and I can see it happening.
Love the world as well. It's not serious or thought out at all but it's charming, it's kinda like a silly version of the real world with furries. The main character's design is super appealing to me too. The internet-ish self-aware humor and dialogue is charming but kinda goes out the window when you get to an H-scene so there's a bit of a clash there, but it's not that big of a deal.
Great first impressions, has potential, looking forward to it.

Last edited:

HanzPickler

Oct 24, 2022
I love everything about this game, the art style, the animations, and the game play. Anyone know any games similar to this?

sport114

May 5, 2021
Hella good art, pixel and not, kinda a shame when its a lose to see the sex. but short and sweet, didnt take all my time and im pretty satisfied

4.70 star(s) 19 Votes