• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Gamer Struggles [v0.1.1] [The Cumbusters]

4.70 star(s) 18 Votes

PROTOTYPE -158

Apr 25, 2024
Cheat Menu Mod
Last Tested: v0.1.1

View attachment 3498591
Open the Menu with Insert or F1

!! Update v0.1.1 seems to have made a few cheats a bit wonky. i will investigate it later. !!

Features

Toggle Camera Effects
Toggle Stamina Drain
Toggle Damage
Custom Stamina Input
Custom Health Input
Unlock all Gallery Buttons*
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation

Download the attachment
Throw the zip contents into the game folder where the exe is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does it work on mobile

paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
Funnily enough though MelonLoader is being worked on for android
Seems to check out yes but its very limited currently. only il2cpp support for arm64-v8a devices. Lets hope it will be ready and working like a charm in the near future. Until then PC only support.

Reactions: DenseFool

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
Unfortunately, my phone isn't compatible with the APK.
What phone? If the APK is 32bit and you have a really modern armv9 cpu, then android will block install of 32bit apps (despite technically being compatible). Or on the other end, if your phone is too old of an android version then the game will not install.

My guess would be the first one since these phones are pretty common to find now

xGreed

Jan 5, 2021
What phone? If the APK is 32bit and you have a really modern armv9 cpu, then android will block install of 32bit apps (despite technically being compatible). Or on the other end, if your phone is too old of an android version then the game will not install.

My guess would be the first one since these phones are pretty common to find now
Well, my phone is on the newer end. Its an Rog phone 8.

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
Well, my phone is on the newer end. Its an Rog phone 8.
Yep, Google decided to add the 32-bit restriction with Android 14 ARM-V9 devices iirc. that phone packs the Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 which is an ARM-V9 chip. There is no way to get around this unless the developer makes a 64-bit android build.

Reactions: xGreed

xGreed

Jan 5, 2021
Yep, Google decided to add the 32-bit restriction with Android 14 ARM-V9 devices iirc. that phone packs the Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 which is an ARM-V9 chip. There is no way to get around this unless the developer makes a 64-bit android build.
ah okay, ty.

burlysurfer

Mar 12, 2022
Infinite Hp and stamina mod for 0.1.2 version

Simply unzip the file and replace the original dll file inside the managed folder with the new one.
Path is: game folder -> Gamer Struggles_Data -> Managed
Remember to keep the original Assembly-CSharp.dll if you want to revert the change.

roshimain7

Jun 16, 2022
forgot ppl use androids for these games, here it is lol, if it doesn't work lmk

Reactions: WubbA_Wob
4.70 star(s) 18 Votes