DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
too bad it's going to take 5+ hours to download or I would do that and figure out a way to get it to a mega

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Actually I'm one of those few people who played version that was released later than what we have here. I was this dev's patron once. Sadly I didn't know about this site back then. It was quite a nice update if you compare it to the rest. Sadly this dev is kinda weird (in a bad, amateurish sense) so it's really hard to get something even if you're a patron (at least it was like that). I had to mail him to get a mail with link etc. This game is a diamond but dev even if really talented seems to be worthless when it comes to his integrity. If he would restart development of this one I'd more than pleased tho

Reactions: CobraPL and ltpika

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Actually I'm one of those few people who played version that was released later than what we have here. I was this dev's patron once. Sadly I didn't know about this site back then. It was quite a nice update if you compare it to the rest. Sadly this dev is kinda weird (in a bad, amateurish sense) so it's really hard to get something even if you're a patron (at least it was like that). I had to mail him to get a mail with link etc. This game is a diamond but dev even if really talented seems to be worthless when it comes to his integrity. If he would restart development of this one I'd more than pleased tho
Do you still have that version? Does the one floating around now seem like a legit copy, based on what you know?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Do you still have that version? Does the one floating around now seem like a legit copy, based on what you know?
If I had I would post it like year ago. I can't download from svs so I dunno if it's legit but I think it's very likely. It's the same number and both other games (Supercreep and School of Lust) have been leaked the same time. Since dev is basically hiding his games even from his own patrons it's not weird it took so long. I would surely give it a go. If I want to break my perverted heart ofc cuz it probably won't have any other versions and that one had some spectacular potential.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I downloaded it off svs. Seems like there's 50 more pictures, larger overall file size. No b.s. files that I can detect but I'm not qualified to say it's 100% safe. If the mods deem it fit, please add to op.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I checked that. It seems to a legit 0.02 version. It adds some gameplay for a sister. It's quite nice actually. Definitely better than Supercreep and School of Lust. Sadly this dev locked everything so hard it's really hard to unpack pictures.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I downloaded it off svs. Seems like there's 50 more pictures, larger overall file size. No b.s. files that I can detect but I'm not qualified to say it's 100% safe. If the mods deem it fit, please add to op.

Can anyone unpack this game? It is protected by Enigma Protector, not EP Virtualbox...

Sartan

May 3, 2018
View attachment 21196

LOL scam 101 milk fans with more games you will never work on lol
With the update rate of SoL (without conting Ptreon ToS issue) it will take at least 10 years!
You guys have better wait for a full game to play (if he finish one ever). I stoped SoL because each update have new bugs that makes games unplayable, plus shitty use of DRM that eat PC ressources.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016

Okay, I played it. seems, safe, no antivirus problems. Also, it's real, content is only in the sister section.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Ah the game that could have been......... Anyone knows if there is a chance this project will be revived? :unsure:

Reactions: Silver1

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Ah the game that could have been......... Anyone knows if there is a chance this project will be revived? :unsure:
Sadly almost none. Dev is known for being unreliable and his current project is much simplier while popular enough for him. It's one of these games you regret ever playing because it's so good yet it's also dead without really any hope behind it.