monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
This game has been abandoned since 2017.
We just updated our version on F95 (from v0.012b to v0.02) so technically it should go on Latest.

!BlackOmen!

Mar 16, 2019
So, is F95 going to take over the making of this game now??
Or is the game going to just fade away to obscurity ?

Thanks

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
So, is F95 going to take over the making of this game now??
Or is the game going to just fade away to obscurity ?

Thanks
Well i don't know if some of the staff members are developers but,
Even if they were, i don't think the original developer just gave every thing he had done,
+ he completely changed his game style rn, soooo bye-bye i guess

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
As far as I can tell this author never completed anything. I kind of got interested i super creep back in 2017 and he just stopped updating that game too. And it looks like his newest game school of lust is the same way. I wouldn't waste my time, no sense starting a game that has promise when you know it will never be completed.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
That sucks. This was the only one of Boners games I was interested in. I heard it was abandoned at least a year ago though so I'm surprised it just cropped up now.

Reactions: GreatBuddy

rexred

Dec 21, 2017
the company is a bunch of liars then it's going to stab you in the back over and over again

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
As far as I can tell this author never completed anything. I kind of got interested i super creep back in 2017 and he just stopped updating that game too. And it looks like his newest game school of lust is the same way. I wouldn't waste my time, no sense starting a game that has promise when you know it will never be completed.
Yeah he does the same with school of lust, very shady and delivers 2 updates per year

Virge

Aug 19, 2017
What version of RPGM is this game made on? I really like the graphics. Doesn't look like your typical RPGM game, more like Baldur's Gate and all those excellent old RPGs.

If anyone knows of an engine similar to those, or with presets for it, I'd be so grateful.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
The Truth is actually boner games is a nice dev, problem was patreon fcked up for a lots of creators with anti-incest rules scaring away their will to make games with such materials thus most abandoned their games because they din't wanted to remake their games when many had a lot of contents written dialogs ect. the few game makers to survive it is actually suprising i think it was cleaved in half atleast if not more.. today Superpowered is one of the few games still surviving for so long but Patreon often also go on creators who get little income and are doing incest mostly just because its easier to 'weed out' low income devs on their own money income than high money income devs. 2 part is most Patrons who is still devs with incest games hide's it often or are not easy to find on search.

Reactions: Darkstorm and Mires

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
What version of RPGM is this game made on? I really like the graphics. Doesn't look like your typical RPGM game, more like Baldur's Gate and all those excellent old RPGs.

If anyone knows of an engine similar to those, or with presets for it, I'd be so grateful.

its rpg maker ace or MV i think, difference is actually the graphics idk if it was self-made when it comes to characters or the fantasy pack using gimp to resize into MV size. even i could have done that using google, and some help and my graphic skills are less than adequate to make a game X)

Feb 11, 2019
Where Female Pratoganist?

I started playing with a male hero in the beginning

This is a game something new on the RPGM engine. It is a pity that the project was abandoned. The graphics are good, the map is big. In future updates, developers add something straight new)

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Where Female Pratoganist?

I started playing with a male hero in the beginning

This is a game something new on the RPGM engine. It is a pity that the project was abandoned. The graphics are good, the map is big. In future updates, developers add something straight new)
You play as both brother and sister at different points

Rakger

May 25, 2017
Oh! Wow! It's been ages since I last played this one. Forgot all about it .abandoned ? yeah what a shame really looked forward to updates but eventually forgot it existed 5 stars