ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
did this get updated and immediately abandoned or was it abandoned and picked back up again?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Well this popped up out of nowhere. I'll second the comment above. Is the news of this being a long past due update to a game abandon a year ago the real story or is this the dev reopening the project and the abandoned tag hasn't been changed?

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
did this get updated and immediately abandoned or was it abandoned and picked back up again?
Well this popped up out of nowhere. I'll second the comment above. Is the news of this being a long past due update to a game abandon a year ago the real story or is this the dev reopening the project and the abandoned tag hasn't been changed?
This was already answered. The game has been dead for 2 years but there was a version that was never posted here so they updated it from 0.12 to 0.2 meaning it has been updated but it's still quite quite dead.

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
either the dev was watching the lack of patreon bux incoming and gave up or they actually tried their own game, see the light and ran away to a Tibetan monastery so they could sit in a corner for a very long time and have a long quiet word with themselves about 'what the hell was I thinking?' :D (but only because they had run out of whatever it was they had been smoking)

this mildly entertaining comment was brought to you by a lot of coffee, a severe lack of sleep and that point in time when you don't quite yet know for sure if you are awake or dreaming that you are :)

maxx mad

Feb 15, 2018
The dev has several unfinished average RPGMaker h-game on his curriculum, back when he launched this project, i was 99% (you never know) sure he'd milk his patreon and drop it, was way too ambitious compared to his previous RPGMaker work.

A real shame, it looked pretty good.

Reactions: jinxw1 and Dringar

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
And another game where the dev has tried to create a interesting or different combat system, and has just ended up with one that is tedious as shit to use, I only got as far as the first combat with 3 wolves as soon as you leave the village, and after 6 rounds of combat had managed to only take about 90% of the first wolves hp off, with both characters having lost about 50-60% of theirs, at which point I gave up, far too tedious the apparent timers for each opponent which do nothing for the game play, and the slow slow as fuck combat, put me off this game totally, delted and ignore from this point onward.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Was bored so I checked out what is going on with this game...
Saw this on patreon link from the developer:

" Are you still having this issue? Did you try the latest v0.3.3e release? "

I guess he is still working on it but ONLY for $10+ patrons.

That was 6 months ago though

maxx mad

Feb 15, 2018

So you think there is a 0.3.3e version out there and nobody leaked it ?
If there is one, it's probably the demo re-labeled.

Just checked his patreon and there is a lot of games, all unfinished, even those from 10 years ago or so (like supercreep).

My guess is he lives in a country where a month cost of living is under 10 bucks and milking whatever crumbs he can get from his patreon.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
So you think there is a 0.3.3e version out there and nobody leaked it ?
If there is one, it's probably the demo re-labeled.
That was a quote by the developer in the comment section from 7 months ago

"
I just downloaded the newest update and my game won't start. Just gets stuck on the black "Loading" screen.
7mo

Hi T Bowe! Are you still having this issue? Did you try the latest v0.3.3e release?
7mo
"

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017

That comment was for "School of Lust". "Game of boners" was abandoned in 2017.
I cracked (unpacked) it last November when I was "playing" with various versions of enigma protector.

Feb 21, 2018
Version 0.02 abandoned
Thoughts
I really enjoyed this game, because there were not a lot pointless battles to drag it out.custom art for mapping and characters and choices which seemed like they would eventually matter if the game stayed in development.
several mysteries kept me engaged wondering whats going on.

i'd give this my recommendation

Random thoughts
i'm not a fan of wide maps.especially with a stamina system.

issues
there are various spots in the game. that you need to mouse the mouse to interact with something

interacting with the mushrooms in the forest north of you home from the right side makes them disappear.
another think i saw this issue with was the statue outside of the church with the people in front of it.

if you select "stay the night". the tavern girls picture stays on screen.

access to unfinished areas (the game does tell you though) its possible to get stuck when entering some areas.

Reactions: Alfre4u

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
Dev officially Terminated the game in 2017 if you look at his website you see that game of boners has been removed from his website there no game of boners part in the site as of 2020

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
supercreep was one of the 1 games of Patreon adult world i played... man bring back good ol days :p
This game had so much pot for adultery fun... shame it died..