Ren'Py Game Crazy Son

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
View attachment 3384228
Hey guys, I have some news. First, let's start with the not-so-good news. The platform had technical problems with the Paypal payment system. They seem to promise that they will try to fix everything so that the Paypal payment method will be available again, but they don't give any concrete terms. The only remaining payment method is via bank card. Of course there is an alternative to Hipolink, a new project of Boosty, there is the possibility to pay via Paypal. I have already created my profile there, but I decided to wait a bit, the platform is very new and it takes time to trust it. Now let's get to the good news.Work on the first act of the MC adventure is finished. Now work has already begun on the second act with Karen's content. Heh, MC will be in her clutches soon. Have a nice day everyone.
PS.
Started learning a little bit about Blender, but I'll talk about that in discord
nice news but her new hair style is very bad

Lycancito

Sep 11, 2021
Actually, in the prologue it is implied that she lost her son in some way and curiously the MC is the same age as her son. Although, that is only briefly mentioned.

marlopau

May 11, 2019
She is his biological mother, she lost her son somehow years ago. She has now adopted him but the mc doesn't know that she is his real mother, he thinks she is his stepmother. For now she has not told the mc the truth.