Ren'Py Game Crazy Son

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Even I'm wondering about it though I feel like they removed it cuz the main character is too shota-eey. That's just my opinion though.

Reactions: LucasLeels

marlopau

May 11, 2019
I think there was a misunderstanding. It was an image that makes the antivirus trip. I downloaded the corrected version and there were no problems. It's a shame that the game has been deleted because it is very good, the milf is one of the best.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
some people complained about the files containing viruses. The whole tread got deleted automatically ..
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: pretty sure thats not the reason. Theres a game here where the dev is actively trying to dox and get info from the players, like out in the open, the OP post warns you about it and yet the site doesnt care. Anytime they do something this drastic is when it has something to do with the rule 7.
Hell, i am not even a fan of that kind of content, I find it mostly creepy or just tolerable, but Crazy son was all about the milf with a huge ass and baloon tits really who cares what the MC looked like.

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: pretty sure thats not the reason. Theres a game here where the dev is actively trying to dox and get info from the players, like out in the open, the OP post warns you about it and yet the site doesnt care. Anytime they do something this drastic is when it has something to do with the rule 7.
Hell, i am not even a fan of that kind of content, I find it mostly creepy or just tolerable, but Crazy son was all about the milf with a huge ass and baloon tits really who cares what the MC looked like.
what's rule 7, i'm not very familiar with the site's rules

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
i mean, there was like at least a dozen people complaining about the game files containing viruses, and some of them saying they were gonna report the link, next thing you know the page was gone, that's why i assumed that was the reason

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
what's rule 7, i'm not very familiar with the site's rules
Pedo stuff, characters that resemble or look too much like an underage person. Those people you saw talking about virus and whatnot are probably just part of the morality police that spends their whortless time brigading against that kind of content, false/mass reporting and just being a vermin instead of minding their own business

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
so basically half the games being proposed on this site ? lmao
How come? Thats niche stuff, I dont see many of those around:unsure:, outside of some japanese games. And when I say underage I mean really underage. Not some 17-16 that generally look similar to an adult already, or some petite girls that get mistaken for lolis

Reactions: BoycottedGuy

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
How come? Thats niche stuff, I dont see many of those around:unsure:, outside of some japanese games. And when I say underage I mean really underage. Not some 17-16 that generally look like an adult already
i have a few in mind where at least one of the characters in the game looks VERY underage. Even had a back and forth with a dev about one of his characters regarding the fact that they looked like a child, and every single one of his fans came at me barking lol.

Reactions: Nacht13

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
i have a few in mind where at least one of the characters in the game looks VERY underage. Even had a back and forth with a dev about one of his characters regarding the fact that they looked like a child, and every single one of his fans came at me barking lol.
I can thik of only two that are still here (or not, havent checked): "Oh daddy" and "am I the bad guy" both games being trash like most games focusing in those fetishes are. Crazy son I dont think it qualifies tbh, the MC was midget yes but the focus was in the milf. Tell the game you are referring to and I'll tell you if you are right or are just exaggerating. Because I have seen some people call underage to what is basically just a very petite girl that you tend to find a lot, at least here in some countries in South America

Reactions: Nacht13 and nandaja

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
I can thik of only two that are still here (or not, havent checked): "Oh daddy" and "am I the bad guy" both games being trash like most games focusing in those fetishes are. Crazy son I dont think it qualifies tbh, the MC was midget yes but the focus was in the milf. Tell the game you are referring to and I'll tell you if you are right or are just exaggerating
Oh there's a lot more, Never Saint, Little Man, Twisted World all have characters that are "supposed to be" +18 but clearly aren't. What 18 year old still goes to school and LOOKS like they're barely 12 or 13 ? There's some loophole that many of these games use, like "this character is actually an adult but he somehow woke up 25 years ago when he still used to go to school, so that's why he looks like he's 12, but he's an actual adult.." or the old "X character might look like he's 10 but just trust us.. he's actually 19" lol.
(also, i didn't want to mention that one game that i have in mind where one of the main characters looks just like a child, don't want to have those crazy fans back at me again haha)

Reactions: Nacht13