Ren'Py Game Crazy Son

dboy5233x

Jan 5, 2020
Hello guys, this is the situation, the user created a message, I thought why create a topic if it was deleted, and I decided to add progress in messages, and when you started writing to add you, I started adding, added 11 users (they will all confirm here) and all 11 are the maximum, because of which I am writing I can publish here Nov I’m not sure if it will be closed tomorrow
add me also.

Riush05

Jun 21, 2023
Ciao ragazzi, questa è la situazione, l'utente ha creato un messaggio, ho pensato perché creare un argomento se è stato eliminato, e ho deciso di aggiungere progressi nei messaggi, e quando avete iniziato a scrivere per aggiungervi, ho iniziato ad aggiungere, ho aggiunto 11 utenti (confermeranno tutti qui) e tutti e 11 sono il massimo, per questo scrivo posso pubblicare qui novembre, non sono sicuro se domani sarà chiuso
[/CITAZIONE]
add pls

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
317d25ec-2b4f-45af-a8bf-7471ccd0b7dd.png
Hey guys, I have some news. First, let's start with the not-so-good news. The platform had technical problems with the Paypal payment system. They seem to promise that they will try to fix everything so that the Paypal payment method will be available again, but they don't give any concrete terms. The only remaining payment method is via bank card. Of course there is an alternative to Hipolink, a new project of Boosty, there is the possibility to pay via Paypal. I have already created my profile there, but I decided to wait a bit, the platform is very new and it takes time to trust it. Now let's get to the good news.Work on the first act of the MC adventure is finished. Now work has already begun on the second act with Karen's content. Heh, MC will be in her clutches soon. Have a nice day everyone.
PS.
Started learning a little bit about Blender, but I'll talk about that in discord

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
View attachment 3384228
Hey guys, I have some news. First, let's start with the not-so-good news. The platform had technical problems with the Paypal payment system. They seem to promise that they will try to fix everything so that the Paypal payment method will be available again, but they don't give any concrete terms. The only remaining payment method is via bank card. Of course there is an alternative to Hipolink, a new project of Boosty, there is the possibility to pay via Paypal. I have already created my profile there, but I decided to wait a bit, the platform is very new and it takes time to trust it. Now let's get to the good news.Work on the first act of the MC adventure is finished. Now work has already begun on the second act with Karen's content. Heh, MC will be in her clutches soon. Have a nice day everyone.
PS.
Started learning a little bit about Blender, but I'll talk about that in discord
Is the discord he has only for subscribers?? Thank you.