4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

htakara82

Apr 14, 2020
animation player
animation player in 3D space, and not a "video player", like you can technically walk around in the space physically if you want. there's just no touching simulation. thank god, I just wanna fap not hold a controller flailing about, there's other games for that lol.

gakgami

Jan 2, 2022
animation player in 3D space, and not a "video player", like you can technically walk around in the space physically if you want. there's just no touching simulation. thank god, I just wanna fap not hold a controller flailing about, there's other games for that lol.
The Csharp DLL I modified lets you basically move the controller about to change the speed of the action based on how fast you move it though, if that's your thing.

htakara82

Apr 14, 2020
The Csharp DLL I modified lets you basically move the controller about to change the speed of the action based on how fast you move it though, if that's your thing.
ive seen VR games that had those kinda controls where you actually have to shake the control back and forth for thrusting, I hated it lol. It really keeps you from rubbing one out.

Cheetoz

Jun 20, 2021
WIP v2.0

Ops, I forgot to make an April plans, but I had no idea what I will focus on this month anyway. So I just started to mess around and I might have made some progress.

Instead of increasing the version to 1.9.6, it's time to make a major leap in the version number!
Major version number changes when something drastical happens in the backend.

It all started with me updating the Unity Editor version, which means its using a more recent rendering pipeline. It supposedly performs better too.

On the top of the (virtual) world!

After the upgrading was successfull, I thought I take a look on one of the oldest requested features - the legendary UI that stays always on top, and does not clips into the models.
If only it would be possible...

Wait, it is!

I'm not sure if the new Unity version made this work, but I was able to render the transparent UI layers after everything else rendered, making them appear on top even in VR.

Goodbye, tits covering my position selection!

(Minor) Upgrades people, upgrades!
After the overlay UI, I started to experiment with the rendering pipeline a bit more, increased shadow quality, and I made some new functions that enabled softer shadows for all the characters - many used too bright character lights and low quality shading. This will make even old releases appear smoother.

Then I started to experiment with Screen space ambient occlusion(SSAO) , further improving the shading with minimal impact on the performance.
There is a catch tho. Old contents must be rebuilt with SSAO support,otherwise the renderer ignores the effect on them. It's doable, but takes a lot of time.

Here are some examples with a rebuilt Officer Flint supporting SSAO:
Left - Current version
Right - 2.0 with softer shadows and SSAO

On some maps its more noticable than on others, especially on maps that used too bright light before. Overall, it's a minor graphical update, but I take any small % of increase I can get.

The Quest for Android
Half year ago I made quick android test with an older build to see how easily can this whole thing be ported to Meta Quest devices. The initial build was successfull back then, but I focused on other stuff instead.
Now that we leap into 2.0, I started to experiment with it again. Initially, building the client is simple, building content is an other story. I had to extend the GOAT File Builder to also support android content building, because the currently generated content only support Windows.
Android file paths also gave me trouble, and there are still some problems to solve, but it looks promising. KUM simulation will not work on android, and probably sex toy support either, but the other things should function the same.

It also works on regular android devices, but let's talk about that after the Quest version is finished.
I'm planning to make a seperate tier for the Android version, because it will give me a bit of extra work, and I need to store the contents for it separately.

That's about the news I can share for now, new content coming this month of course, more on about that in the next WIP.

I will probably release v2.0 on the anniversary update on May 12th, alongside with the updated contents, and if I finish the android version, it seems like a good date for that too.

See ya later!

Last edited:

Cheetoz

Jun 20, 2021
I know Kemono’s having some kind of problem with its importer rn, but is on there now, with all the custom skins people have been posting there.

Some reason the archive files show up as custom skins.
Are you sure you clicked both links? The first one is the one that has the character files.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
hello guys i found a VERY Nasty problem duing the skin update/modding of Miyu.....
Snap1.jpg
the 1 image is the default loading after the screen goes black wen launched....
then the 0default identical just renamed from original default
and any other skin i gonna try will have a white BUGGY pussy colour......
not to mention the pussy area than is clipping over the full dress.....

this bug is already in my untouched backup of v1.9.4...i just noticed it......
so this bug is related to these files......15.02.2024
Snap4.jpg
anyone have an older version of this to try/compare?

also how i can fix this??
only Garwaron can do it?

salut

p.s.
oh and now kemono have have the discord side of GOAT....
so many new skin stuff to add/try....

p.s2
found a fix on kemono discord but is for a different thing.....
aniway here is until the new release come out....

garwaron Fri Apr 05 2024 13:51:44 GMT+0200
this hotfix fixes the issue when you try to enter phase 2 from phase 1 during cowgirl animation
actress_stella.dmc

Last edited:

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
I know Kemono’s having some kind of problem with its importer rn, but is on there now, with all the custom skins people have been posting there.

Are you sure you clicked both links? The first one is the one that has the character files.
Yep.
When I open Archive, it just has custom skins folder which asks if I want to copy over the actual custom skins files rather than a separate Models folder.

I'm not familiar enough with this games files to know what's going wrong.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apologies for the late response, I was in a different state picking stuff up and doing other errands while there and I didn't have time to check on here.

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Yeah, that’s the custom skins archive, you want the other one, it should only have 15 characters in it. > ( Mega )
Yep, that worked.
Too bad they got ditched in the first place.

I do wish the VR camera position edit was changed back to how it had been.
That i have no clue how to change.

Used to be able to change the camera position to point down to the floor without physically looking down, which was great if you were playing while laying down.

Now you basically have to be seated to not get a neck and jaw cramp if you want other positions aside from cowgirl.

Google_Impostor

Nov 13, 2022
View attachment 1989041

Overview:
Welcome to GOAT, an interactive animation player, which support VR and Desktop mode too!
Pick a character, a scene, a voice, a position, change the pace of the action with a button press, and enjoy the show!
Characters randomly change their expression based on the current action.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-05
Release Date: 2024-03-30
Developer: GOAT VR - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.9.5
Language: English
Voiced: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Updater 1.9.4 -> 1.9.5: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Split
Part 1
: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 2: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Part 3: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Gatha1049 thanks for the links

View attachment 1989096 View attachment 1989116 View attachment 1989099 View attachment 1989131 View attachment 1989120 View attachment 1989104 View attachment 1989114 View attachment 1989121 View attachment 1989117
Holy shit, this is really? Oh, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... Khm, Thanks, developer.

Mizumito

Sep 19, 2020
i'm trying to play this on a quest 2 through quest link but it doesn't seem to fullscreen into VR when the game launches. is there a more preferred method of booting into desktop on quest or something?

X95Zone

Mar 31, 2020
there is a bug when during orgasm/ejaculation animation the characters scale increases in desktop mode, anybody got a fix for this?

EDIT: found out that turning on single inflating cumshot stops it.

Last edited:

znk41

Apr 16, 2022
i'm trying to play this on a quest 2 through quest link but it doesn't seem to fullscreen into VR when the game launches. is there a more preferred method of booting into desktop on quest or something?
You made sure you selected VR Mode right via Mode Select.exe?

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes