4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

Cheetoz

Jun 20, 2021
WIP v2.0(Part 2)

Hello there!
I originally planned 2.0 to be a minor lighting update with the overlay UI, but I ended up adding a bit more.I took a deeper look into the URP rendering and,added new post-processing, adjusted the shadows, added some new features...
Here is what I worked on in the past weeks:
First, let's take a look on some comparison images, same character, same pose, same location, different version. On some characters and maps the changes are more noticable, but overall I think it's pretty neat.
1.9.5 high setting vs 2.0 high setting with SSAO, Sharpening and improved lighting (In-game screenshots)

2.0 comes with some neat new features too,like the
Layered Shapekey Expressions

This new features allows me to generate more varied expressions, animating the shapekeys separately with code, like the eyebrows or lips, which was hard to do before with animation clips alone. Not every character can be updated with this feature, but the ones that support this will be more lively.​
Eyeglow settings
Since I started to update the lighting, the bright glowing eyes started to bother me more and more. I could not decide between lowering the overall glow, or just make the pupils glow only.
So in the end, I added the option to choose between the 2, and also the option to adjust the glow amount to your liking.​

Some new filters and effects
Added a head flashlight option, alongside with a nightvision and pixelate filter for funsies.

Okay, so what's next?
Hm, I want to update all the existing characters with better lighting, eye glow option support, and add some more expressions them, if the model allows it.

I think it would be dumb to release 2.0, and only a few characters would support the better lighting, so this has to be an all-or-nothing situation. I will prioritize updating previous characters, then focus on the new content.
So there are 3 outcomes:
Best case scenario:
Until the end of the month, I can both update all previous characters, and also add some new characters too.
Realistic scenario:
I update all the characters, and release them with 2.0. New content will be released on May 12th.
Worst case scenario:
Update gets delayed until the May 12th anniversary, but will include all updated and new characters.
I will let you know in a week what's the estimated release date will be, based on the progress I will make in this timeframe.

Hope you like this stuff!

Qudrossomuto

Jul 26, 2022
It's a cool game. But in some scenes it's like it's not entering the character, it's just in the air. And the physics of the chest was a bit off.

lolsqq

Aug 26, 2021
i'm trying to play this on a quest 2 through quest link but it doesn't seem to fullscreen into VR when the game launches. is there a more preferred method of booting into desktop on quest or something?
Use SteamVR.

Add the game in your Steam Library and download a meta quest2 app named "Steam Link", just launch the app and choose the game at your Steam Library.

potatoman198

Dec 8, 2018
I already asked this but I cant find any other information about it so does anyone know how to change the malepov characters skin in the newest version?

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
I made this "noir" / goth skin for roxie2 if anyone is interested
View attachment 3568619 View attachment 3568620

idk how to upload the zip though...
hello buddy!
there you can upload any stuffs following these fileservice...
WITHOUT even SIGNUP!!!

thanks for your works!

p.s.
can i integrate this in my skin pack?
i already managed some here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/gallery-of-ambitious-talents-v1-9-5-goat-vr.127600/post-13097869

p.s.
i am still alive i just don't make previews/post...
i complete ripping the entire goat discord channel from customskins....
now i just need to fix some/edits some stuff...is like 95% done....
last WIP is this: scroll down a LOT
https://f95zone.to/threads/gallery-of-ambitious-talents-v1-9-5-goat-vr.127600/post-13169037
edit:
IT'S FINISHED!!!
now i need just the time to pack an upload.....12.6gb!!!
is ready for downloads!

salut

Last edited:

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
do the custom skins work in 1.9.5?
they can be used in any version:
customskins will always works because they are essencially folders with .png files inside...
so no problems with old version you only missing the new actress files...

so be careful wen you use a old pack with a new game...
remenber to not copy/paste everything at once!!!

you have to keep the customfiles for new actress or the new skins included if they add them....

best way to do it is:
download skin pack 1.9.4
download the update 1.9.5
merge them...
voila was easy right?

do you perhaps know how to change the male pov skin in 1.9.5 I downloeded your file but none of the malepov skins show up in the settings :( I would appreciate it a lot if you helped me.
buddy where did you put the skins files?
they must go there:
[GOAT VR] Gallery of Ambitious Talents Art Enjoyer v1.9.5\Content\Custom Skins
male actors have a special folder and is this:
[GOAT VR] Gallery of Ambitious Talents Art Enjoyer v1.9.5\Content\Custom Skins\POV Skins

be sure you dont' have a double folder inside.....

remenber than you cannot refresh a male skin!!!!
you have to reload the current scene/game for that!!!!

ohh wait you need the menu location is here look:
Snap3.jpg
a new roxy skin i found on discord than i have also edited a bit.....LOL
salut

Last edited:

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
GOAT VR Custom Skin Edits Pack EXTRA EDIT

actress_roxy2
integrated the new skins from Foxgal777
https://f95zone.to/threads/gallery-of-ambitious-talents-v1-9-1-goat-vr.127600/post-13068539
Snap2.jpg
Rose Gold Roxy v2> Rose Gold MY EDIT>Tan & Brown Roxy v2
made it separated from the main skinpack release because well...
i feel this way..... i dont' want to rob him for this.....

Foxgal777
what happen to you??? did you got burnout???
Feb 27, 2024 after a least 2 month from this......

in the mean while i finished a GIGA SKIN pack RiP from Discord...

and then i decided to fix your stuff my way....
i keeped the original design and adden credits.txt

was just 30 min of edit/testing......

place here:
[GOAT VR] Gallery of Ambitious Talents Art Enjoyer v1.9.5\Content\Custom Skins\actress_roxy2

salut an take care

HCPS1

Jun 8, 2022
Hello,
the game does not detect the meta quest 3 when connected to the pc with Virtual Desktop ? Not compatible ?

lolsqq

Aug 26, 2021
Hello,
the game does not detect the meta quest 3 when connected to the pc with Virtual Desktop ? Not compatible ?
Try Steam Link app.

Add the game to your steam library, execute steam link and select the game in your VR steam library.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Improved lighting is going to be great. Lighting makes or breaks 3D games.
If I could kneel to any poster it would be this one. This and good materials. So many games using pbr have horrific lighting that totally negates half the maps.

explosiveusagi

Jun 20, 2021
is anyone else having an issue where when you go to select a scene/location, none of the maps show up and you can't start a scene? Anyone have a fix?

Gamerguy15757

Dec 24, 2021
HAH, I haven't had the patreon for 8 months, but their bot never took away my alpha-release channel access in the discord until now, I used to get completely free sneak peaks and releases pretty much.

cn6900

Mar 21, 2022
hello buddy!
there you can upload any stuffs following these fileservice...
WITHOUT even SIGNUP!!!

Workupload
Pixeldrain

thanks for your works!

p.s.
can i integrate this in my skin pack?
i already managed some here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/gallery-of-ambitious-talents-v1-9-5-goat-vr.127600/post-13097869

p.s.
i am still alive i just don't make previews/post...
i complete ripping the entire goat discord channel from customskins....
now i just need to fix some/edits some stuff...is like 95% done....
last WIP is this: scroll down a LOT
https://f95zone.to/threads/gallery-of-ambitious-talents-v1-9-5-goat-vr.127600/post-13169037
edit:
IT'S FINISHED!!!
now i need just the time to pack an upload.....12.6gb!!!
is ready for downloads!

salut
surely! just give me a bit to upload. I'm not on here every day and I have finals to study for. Feel free to edit as I literally made it in a couple of hours with MS paint on a whim, so it definitely not "professional" lol

htakara82

Apr 14, 2020

Update v2.0 - In new light
5 hours ago
Hey!

Initially I planned to save the graphic update for the 2nd year anniversary, but I see no point in holding back an update, when every character have been rebuilt/reworked for 2.0.

Since this update used up all my time and sanity, I could not make new content this month, so enjoy your favorite characters in new light! (For now)

More details in the previous WIP posts(if you missed it):

Key features
  • Updated Unity and render pipeline version
  • Enchanced shading and lighting
  • All characters have been rebuilt to fully support the updated visuals
  • Overlay UI - an UI that stays always on top, even in VR
  • Eye-glow adjust option for characters, if the character allows, you can even choose between full glow or pupil glow.
  • A new expression subsystem that allows the game to generate more varied expressions(It can't be implemented on all characters, only a few supports this currently)

Full list of character updates here if you care:

All updates/changes:
-Added SSAO toggle(Screen space ambient occlusion)
-Added HDR toggle(Use it to tune down blooming effects)
-Adjustable screen sharpening
-Added "Open skin folder" button above skin selection, which opens the characters current folder in desktop
-Some default custom skins have been updated with PupilGlow texture for the new Eye glow system
-Night vision and Pixelate filter,Head mounted flashlight option added to Graphics & Visuals
-Shininess setting is saved for all character
-Custom skin loading bugfix,saved skin ID stored correctly
-Emission map override support, enabling reskinning of glowy characters like Prototype
-Selected outfit is saved for next session
-Partner skins & body options merged into one panel
-Since I rebuilt every character, archived ones are moved back to the main folder
-Toned down the loud BJ and penetration sounds a bit
Known issues:
-
In the main menu, the buttons may appear before the fade out effect ends,due to the overlay UI effect.
-Some maps have a few problems due to the update, but nothing game breaking. The worst is the Forest with some white textures, others missing some graphics elements, like seagulls from the beach. Maps have not been rebuilt with the 2.0 system, so that will probably solve the map related issues later.

Links at the usual place:

Next steps:
I'm kinda tired of Unity, so I take a short break. Then return with new characters on the anniversary, which will be on May 12th. I will most likely release all the remaning poll winners in May.

I hope you like the new visuals/features, and see you later on the Anniversary!

Cheetoz

Jun 20, 2021
FYI to everyone: Kemono’s importers haven’t been active the past couple of weeks, (seems to be a storage update or something on their end,) so we’ll have to wait for an actual patron to drop a link for us until those get back up, because the ones on there now just go to the download for 1.9.5.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
GOAT VR Custom Skin Edits Pack EXTRA EDIT AGAIN???

actress_roxy2
Snap1.jpg
Mangle ORIGINAL> Mangle MY EDIT v2>Mangle MY EDIT v3

made it separated from the main skinpack release because well...
i feel this way..... i dont' want to mess up the pack with this...

finally got rid of all skins with double colors on pussy areas!!!
and wow is much more sexy this way!!!

if you want you can keep v2...
but i only cares for v3 from now on!!!

place here:
[GOAT VR] Gallery of Ambitious Talents Art Enjoyer v1.9.5\Content\Custom Skins\actress_roxy2

salut an take care

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes