HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
It is likely that the title of the game contains keywords that trigger a bot to delete said file, to prevent any legal issues in advance.
Would be odd, definitely wasn't something I setup or asked for; I've told mods I'm fine with piracy too.

Goblina Lover

May 20, 2017
Would be odd, definitely wasn't something I setup or asked for; I've told mods I'm fine with piracy too.
might be a simply conspiracy theory but
could be an outside source, like a certain russian site who is filled to the brim with adware and trojan that might want to reduce competition.

usually its best to upload using initial, a nonsensical title or simply the build's name

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
It is odd that all 3 links went down at the same time.

Although there is a working mega link in the thread still for 22a and the links that disappeared were for v20.

Mr.carrot

Jul 7, 2017
Any Spooky Links Floating Around? v23 doesn't seem to be tangible For a Non-Ghostly Figure like me. ~L~

Gazael

Jun 6, 2017
I can't wait for this to be released. It is pretty well made. In terms of animation quality HentaiWriter and Grimhelm are certainly my favourite.

Last edited:

ShibaShiba

Jul 5, 2017
Ayy sweet the thread has returned. I keep up more with this website than patreon so it's nice to get updates again

Gazael

Jun 6, 2017
I asked for it to be taken down so I could redo the OP with accurate info (as it's pretty outdated), but they just gave me permission to edit the thread OP so now I'll be doing that in a few days.
I knew something important was going to be changed. The "Don't touch" category when I opened this thread over the my bookmarks made it pretty clear.

ShibaShiba

Jul 5, 2017
I asked for it to be taken down so I could redo the OP with accurate info (as it's pretty outdated), but they just gave me permission to edit the thread OP so now I'll be doing that in a few days.
Ohh, that explains a bit. Thanks for being so chill about it. I used to be a patron, but can't afford to be anymore sadly. Cheers to you and your team.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Ohh, that explains a bit. Thanks for being so chill about it. I used to be a patron, but can't afford to be anymore sadly. Cheers to you and your team.
Yeah, honestly, fighting piracy is kind of pointless; I'm not going to directly just drop the links to my stuff in 95% of cases but if other people do, I don't mind, because it's 1) free word of mouth, 2) people might back it after playing it, 3) even if they don't, they had a good time, and that's what matters to us; money is a means to an end, we want a lot of money so we can make the quality of the game go up/afford awesome music and sound effects and voice acting and such, not because we want to just sit on a money pile.

Future Fragments (and the other games I'm working on) making a lot of money basically = we get to make even more games in the future, and that's definitely what we want to do, so yeah, trying to stop piracy is a waste of time, gets people mad at you, and really, we'd rather people just enjoy our games if they don't have the finances to support us (or if they want to try before they buy, so to speak, although we do have public demos for that too.)

Reactions: Gazael

KuhnKuhn

Sep 26, 2017
Same here. Backed for awhile but couldn't keep it up, so I'm happy when I see a link every now and then. Tbh, the creators being so chill helped my decision to back initially. There's a lot of projects that fizzle out after all.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
v0.24 is out for Patrons!

We'll be updating the Fire Level as soon as we can, we're just prioritizing moving forward with the game with the Electric Level and soon to be the Earth Level come December.

I'll also be updating this topic with videos of gameplay and such within the next few days.

ShibaShiba

Jul 5, 2017
v0.24 is out for Patrons!

We'll be updating the Fire Level as soon as we can, we're just prioritizing moving forward with the game with the Electric Level and soon to be the Earth Level come December.

I'll also be updating this topic with videos of gameplay and such within the next few days.
Is v24 more electric level stuff, or is it the start to the earth level monsters?

Reactions: tor446

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Is v24 more electric level stuff, or is it the start to the earth level monsters?
It's still the Electric Level; v0.25 (end of November) will be Electric also, with v0.26 (end of December's demo) being the Earth Level's first demo.

Reactions: Sheerley
3.80 star(s) 80 Votes