Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Quick question @HentaiWriter I just wonder if you have estimated year that the game might get finished at, or at least how much longer, will it be a few years? a year? two? Can't wait to get the full version (former patreon)

WormedCodeTalker

Formerly 'BluWorm'
Aug 9, 2017
Ey, I'm actually Hyped to play a demo of An "in development" crowd funded indie Title!! That's a very uncommon thing for me. Congratulations to you, Hentai writer and Future Fragments development team, you did Good.. Now I just gotta download the thing and play!

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Ey, I'm actually Hyped to play a demo of An "in development" crowd funded indie Title!! That's a very uncommon thing for me. Congratulations to you, Hentai writer and Future Fragments development team, you did Good.. Now I just gotta download the thing and play!
Glad to hear it, it's always flattering when someone says stuff like this :D

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017

PROGRESS REPORT for September 18th, 2017

FrougeDev is working on the Electric Boss as well as an update to the Fire Level Public Demo!
Triangulate is continuing on Earth Level content!
I'm directing SilkyMilk with new voicework for the cutscenes, as well as getting a much wider variety of moans/sex noises and finishing off the Electric Level maps and cutscenes!
Rtil is continuing work on the Electric Level CGs!
Fuyarinpa is back on Future Fragments!
Lewd K. is still knocking out SFX for the game!

====================

SECOND CG SET

Here we have the second CG set for the game and the first for the Electric Level! There's two variations to this set like there are for all CG sets, and like all CG sets, this will be voiced, with dialogue/narration, music, sound effects, and so on!
Game over CGs will be available in the gallery after you beat a level in the full game, so you don't have to lose to see them, and we plan to implement them into demos by the time the Electric Level is finished sometime around November.

====================

BOSS PROGRESS

Progress on the boss is coming along nicely; Frouge sent me over a build a few days ago that has the "room movement" function down, which we're still fine tuning, as well as the "room wipe" effect for when you defeat a room and many other odds and ends.
So, we should still be on track to give you all a rough version of the boss at the end of this month, and then polish it up next month for anything we missed this month!

====================

JAPANESE TRANSLATION

This upcoming public demo of the Electric Level is one we really want to get out there, given the massive upgrades to the game since we first released a public demo (and we still have more in store for this level before we complete it, like parallax and possibly dynamic lighting too!).
So given the audience that adult games have overseas, we've hired a translator to translate all the English in what will be the final Electric Level Demo to Japanese, which will then be available as a toggle switch at the title screen.
Rest assured that this won't delay production/release of demos; this will be given to him to work on while we work on everything else.

====================

GUI CHANGES

Just as another small note, we're changing the text "box" from the black bar at the bottom of the screen to its own "dialogue box" a bit higher up; this should allow text to stand out more.
We're also changing the font too for better readability and aesthetics.

====================

The next demo, v024, will be out October 31st, and will have a number of improvements and additions :)

(As an extra note too, if you wanted to check out the other two games of mine (especially if you're a yuri or a futa fan, respectively, since we're not doing either of those in this game), they're at and .)

carz31

Feb 14, 2017
Still confused about the electric boss. Don't know how to go about doing it. Are we supposed to "clear" rooms 1-9? I'm trying to do that before I end up encountering the boss and nothing happens when I shoot on the pillars, then it just goes straight to a game over.

Am I missing something here?

Mr.carrot

Jul 7, 2017
Is the fire level updated yet? Kinda wana sink my teeth in to the heat again. And could some one close a circuit and power up a v.23 link please?

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
Still confused about the electric boss. Don't know how to go about doing it. Are we supposed to "clear" rooms 1-9? I'm trying to do that before I end up encountering the boss and nothing happens when I shoot on the pillars, then it just goes straight to a game over.

Am I missing something here?
Really odd that I didn't get notified about this reply to the thread, huh.

The boss isn't complete for v0.23, so you're doing the right thing; you don't need to "clear" the rooms though as a whole, you just have to make it to the boss room.

In v0.24, once you've cleared them once, you'll be shot back out into the rooms again, except now they're scrambled and harder (an entirely new set of rooms); find the boss again, disable the second canister, and the final phase of the fight will start.

In v0.24 or possibly v0.25 (the final Electric Level demo, at the end of November) we'll have cutscenes going over the boss some, as well as the usual hints that Vie gives you if you fail on the boss a number of times.

Is the fire level updated yet? Kinda wana sink my teeth in to the heat again. And could some one close a circuit and power up a v.23 link please?
The Fire Level should be updated sometime this month; we're working on it as I type this :) It's mainly quality of life updates though (cutscenes being fixed, GUI updated, new voicework, that sort of thing); we're saving the maps being redone into the hub system of all levels after it for when we sweep back and make changes after we've completed the final level in the game, because if we change it to hub maps now, we'll just have to redo it anyways once we've implemented all the game's mechanics/features.

It'll also have a game over scene though as well as a new intro cinematic, so there's that, too.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017

Streaming level development of v0.24 of Future Fragments!

Reactions: Sheerley

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
About Vie's voice.
I have to say, out of all the accents in that recording, Russian is probably the best executed. Immediately upon starting that clip I thought to myself that the pitch of that voice is much higher than I was expecting of a character like Vie. Doesn't help that the first accent is the one spoken with the highest tone, I suppose. But still. I was expecting a more... adult voice, if that makes sense.

Neverscored

Sep 23, 2017
I'm really enjoying how the developer shows up uninvited and all the download links mysteriously disappear.

HentaiWriter

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2017
I'm really enjoying how the developer shows up uninvited and all the download links mysteriously disappear.
You should check this reply by me;

tl;dr I'm not going to take down piracy links because it's a waste of time, new links will come up anyways, and I'd rather people enjoy the game regardless; I'm here to make games I've got pride in, not get every penny from you all that I can. To this day I've never DMCA'd a link for my games and I never will.

Reactions: 156_163_146_167

Gazael

Jun 6, 2017
It is likely that the title of the game contains keywords that trigger a bot to delete said file, to prevent any legal issues in advance.

3.80 star(s) 80 Votes