4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

Egris

May 6, 2020
With all the routes and different scenes this game will have, it really needs a gallery with hints to get scenes.

Mrbark1234

Jun 3, 2022
Happy New Month, everyone! I'm here to present to you the second set of sneak peeks for the next version of FWON.

We're just a few weeks away from the release of the next update, and I had big plans to add a ton of extra content. Unfortunately, due to time constraints, I've had to scale back and stick to the original plan. I'll have to save the additional scenes and activities, including random characters and such, for a much later release.

Rest assured, there's still a sustainable amount of content remaining. Currently, I've surpassed 600 usable renders for the Futa on Futa path alone. While I haven't finalized the animations I've recorded, there's quite a number ready to go, all of which are brand new to the game.

It's been a joy to rewrite the story from fresh perspectives, incorporating a mix of different characters and intertwining their paths based on choices. Although I never intended to create a complex web of options or a maze of choices with no impact, I'm pleased to say I've successfully written paths for all choices. These paths are spread across different themes of Netori, Futa on Futa, and Netorare, and they'll extend throughout the remainder of the in-game week.

I hope you all enjoy what's been made so far, especially with the depravity path, as it'll be coming your way very soon. Also, expect a last set of sneak peeks with even juicier content before the release comes out.

Until then, stay tuned and stay safe, everyone.

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes