4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Damn. Last Update Were Best. A Lot NTR Scenes with Nice Animation.
I Loved Them. Keep It Up, Your Great Work.
Indeed, lots of sex and debauchery. Love it! Especially the scene where Amy takes Hana into her room and bangs her mercilessly in her room :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: Hot sweaty mating sex galore :sneaky:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
Indeed, lots of sex and debauchery. Love it! Especially the scene where Amy takes Hana into her room and bangs her mercilessly in her room :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: Hot sweaty mating sex galore :sneaky:

Oh yeah, right under BFs nose... really hot! I hope there are more scenes like this.. taking someone elses girl.

Nov 16, 2017
Any chance for a android port seeing joiplay last time I checked doesn't work

Edit: the newest version of joiplay works

Last edited:
Reactions: Xakorik

No.Name00

Jan 6, 2018
Game is currently in an extremely early stage. Thing just crossed it's half year mark since it was first published in september last year. So it yet to have an extensive content. As for future content, the dev made a credit note when you finish the current NTR story where they explain what's their current and future plans.

Last edited:
Reactions: AssgoreDreemurr

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.2.2

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 194 MB

Come find me on .
Updated my android port.

BRIONAC_DIB

Jun 9, 2023
Can someone help me? I opened it in both normal and administrator but it wasn't appear. It stared only in background.

TarrierDrake

Apr 24, 2018
Update from the dev

Dev Update #5

Hello everyone!
It's been about a week or two since the last update, so I reckon it's time for a development update. I encountered a slight snag recently due to a power issue in my vicinity over the past week, which is why I've been inactive in responding to your messages. Thankfully, consistent power has been restored, and I'm back at work.
As of now, I've completed most of the writing for the next version and have recently begun creating scenes for version 1.2.3. While I cannot provide a specific release date yet, I'm aiming to release the next update as soon as possible, as it will vastly deviate from the main storyline.
Realistically speaking, I anticipate dedicating most of the upcoming month to finishing all scenes and code for the remaining paths of Day 2. This will be a challenging endeavor on my end, since it'll contain scenes involving both netorare and futa content combined.
However, I am going to strive as much as possible to smoothly complete them before moving on with Day 3.
In the interest of providing variety and meaningful choices, the next version will introduce decision points that will significantly impact other paths, which encompass netorare and futa content. When presented with these options, the context will provide clues as to their direction. Additionally, I want to reiterate that the only controversial paths in this game will be Forced content, Futa on Futa (Dom or Sub, depending on the situation), and netorare. Futa on male will not be included in this particular game.
For those who prefer to avoid such content, I encourage you to simply stick with the main path (netori path). Providing you with a choice is the extent of my intentions, and I feel I had to clarify this for transparency.
This concludes the update on the game's progress regarding these paths for now. For additional details, please refer to the images provided, they've all been crafted to give you more hints on the paths that are coming in the next update, every single one.

VPedge

Sep 19, 2019
I can't tell of amelia is feigning ignorance when she is with the MC or she is just flat out a airhead. MC dunking on her "brother"about having no hobbies when she got little to none herself is kinda amusing

I literally think it was the worst possible response to why he likes her, even a stupid response would have been better than an emotionless one.
Bro had a W in his hand with his sister making it easy for the man and he just drops the ball

Reactions: AssgoreDreemurr

Zoey Quartz

Aug 26, 2018
I can't tell of amelia is feigning ignorance when she is with the MC or she is just flat out a airhead. MC dunking on her "brother"about having no hobbies when she got little to none herself is kinda amusing

Bro had a W in his hand with his sister making it easy for the man and he just drops the ball
My interpretation is that we're supposed to assume that MC is as experienced as she's implied to be, but she's currently neglecting all of her hobbies/interests that aren't fucking due to her un-suppressed libido taking control.

(Her room is filled with books, after all. So I believe the audience is meant to assume that she's very well-read/knowledgeable about life.)

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes