4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

VPedge

Sep 19, 2019
My interpretation is that we're supposed to assume that MC is as experienced as she's implied to be, but she's currently neglecting all of her hobbies/interests that aren't fucking due to her un-suppressed libido taking control.

(Her room is filled with books, after all. So I believe the audience is meant to assume that she's very well-read/knowledgeable about life.)

That's what i have been figuring honest i hope she mellows out abit going forward since I am kinda tried of the trend with futanari media lately just turning them in what is basically just sex pest

PAlNMON

Aug 16, 2020
Sorry. I'm horrible with names.
Well. It's just my preferences. But it would be interesting if classmate Gyaru and his girlfriend were in an NTR relationship secretly from each other.
And... Dev. Do you intend to make the male characters (cuck boyfriends) in fuckable characters? "Bisexual" cuck relationship. Feminization.

Krinkelz

Aug 16, 2019
Damn, this is seriously well made and super well written. It's not just dumb pushy futa instantly fucks girls (even thought Hana was a bit easy since she got her in 1 Day), but there is a nice build up but doesn't overstay its welcome.
I will definitely be following this eagerly. Great stuff

Dec 16, 2021
Very interesting to see an NTR route in a more Netori focused game, makes me curious as to how it's going to manifest since the MC doesn't strike me as the type to be interested in getting cucked. I assume in the route she'll just get so caught up in her newly-unregulated hormones that she lets more dominant, patient people do whatever they want. The lollipop scene with Nadya seems to imply she can get swept along in someone else's pace if she's not actively trying to retain control herself, so I could see it.

Not that I'm opposed to her finding a subby side to herself if the dev does simply want her to enjoy getting cucked in that route. IMO just seems more like MC's sex drive is going haywire, and in this context she could potentially be convinced of anything to get her next orgasm.

Dec 16, 2021
Question for the Dev (or anyone who might know the answer): Since there will be optional sharing choices that lead to NTR, will there be any options where the MC shares without NTR?

IMO sharing your sub(s) as a dom is hot, so having an option to encourage the girls to fuck around without the MC necessarily subbing/getting cucked seemed fun. I'll enjoy it whether or not that's a possibility though, I was just curious.

ScarletGames

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2023
In the later stages of the game, there'll very likely be options to include such content as a choice, with no consequences whatsoever.
However, as a general rule for this game, I've consistently expressed that this game is all about consequences. And most encounters with other futanari or males typically shall not end well, since they serve as the antagonistic presence in the game.

Dec 16, 2021
In the later stages of the game, there'll very likely be options to include such content as a choice, with no consequences whatsoever.
However, as a general rule for this game, I've consistently expressed that this game is all about consequences. And most encounters with other futanari or males typically shall not end well, since they serve as the antagonistic presence in the game.
Right on, so it's NTR or be NTR'd for the most part? At least until MC has proven (for lack of a better word) her place in the hierarchy, or something to that effect? Sounds like fun, looking forward to seeing how it all shakes down.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Oh really? I thought this was a funny comedy about how a Futa makes all the women around her addicted to her Futa cock. :ROFLMAO:

And don't take it as a negative comment, I love the game and Milly has become one of my favorite characters on this site :love:(y)

In any case, I am pleasantly surprised that they give depth to the plot.

Last edited:
Reactions: ScarletGames

hejjhajj

Feb 19, 2023
Interesting take on the route system.
So we are basically stuck with a set few of characters the mc will be with because other futas/males will serve as bad ending?

Or maybe not bad ending but more like a sub optimal route for the mc i guess, whatever that entails xD

WolftheAlpha

Jun 24, 2020
Is it still going to be temporary consequences? as in mc gets ntrd but she then gets them back I believe you mentioned this a while ago. Like she won’t just sit on her hands I believe on the weekend you said she’s get them back or something is that still true or once you get ntrd that’s it no way to get them back or something hopefully we can steal them back I’ll put it as that seemed more interesting and I can’t personally think of a game at least that I know of that you can steal a girl back I’m sure they exist but likely rare. Either way loved the last update and looking forward to the next update and any chance it comes out this month?

Reactions: ScarletGames

ScarletGames

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2023
Certainly, you'll have a few chances to change the course of events before they head downhill.

ScarletGames

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2023
Downhill as in bad ending kinda thing or you fail/don't take the chances to get the girls back and you run out of chances you lose them for good?
In Milly's own words, "Come on, dude. Seriously? I'm a girl too y'know?"

And if that doesn't suffice as an answer:
You'll just have to stick around and see how it all goes down in the game.

Reactions: Zoey Quartz

WolftheAlpha

Jun 24, 2020
In Milly's own words, "Come on, dude. Seriously? I'm a girl too y'know?"

And if that doesn't suffice as an answer:
You'll just have to stick around and see how it all goes down in the game.
I can’t tell if you essentially mean that on the depravty path after you fail/don’t take your chances to get the girls back so mc can’t fuck so gets fucked(as she has a pussy at least I think she does) instead and if so that’s gonna be very interesting I do want to see that Futa forgot her name get fucked and the mc so that works for me as long as it’s a choice for the people who don’t want that. But I feel like I’m probably wrong/misunderstanding. But I guess I’ll try to be patient and wait and see. Will there be a sneak peek/teasers soon as I’ll have to become a patron again. Either way can’t wait keep up the good work.

ScarletGames

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2023
I can’t tell if you essentially mean that on the depravty path after you fail/don’t take your chances to get the girls back so mc can’t fuck so gets fucked(as she has a pussy at least I think she does) instead and if so that’s gonna be very interesting I do want to see that Futa forgot her name get fucked and the mc so that works for me as long as it’s a choice for the people who don’t want that. But I feel like I’m probably wrong/misunderstanding. But I guess I’ll try to be patient and wait and see. Will there be a sneak peek/teasers soon as I’ll have to become a patron again. Either way can’t wait keep up the good work.
I'm aiming to release the first set of sneak peeks this week.

Zoey Quartz

Aug 26, 2018
And most encounters with other futanari or males typically shall not end well, since they serve as the antagonistic presence in the game.
Other futas are antagonists, eh?

As a dickgirl myself: I totally get that from a gameplay perspective, everyone else with a dick is sexual competition essentially, but I'd still like to see some sisterhood on display :giggle:

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes