xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
With all of the attention to beautiful art of said dongs from said demons, is the only method of subduing them from behind or will the protagonist have her turn on the recieving end? Asking for a friend.
As far as I can tell, Maya only needs to orgasm to banish demons and have at least some of her jizz outside of a body so it can do the sealing bit. So riding a demon and nutting on her should work.

Though given the apparent circumstances of her birth, not that she knows it, Maya is probably best served not having risky sex with demons.

humdingw

Jul 27, 2017
Let me put it this way: Imagine the very first battle of any Pokemon game where you and your rival first get your starters. Except it's worse because types don't exist and the defensive option lasts only one turn so it's utterly useless. That gives you the combat of this game -- less interesting than the tutorial battle of a game for 8 year olds.

Badly needs a revamp. Devs: Maybe seek some advice from other people about how to make combat functional? Your system has only two buttons and already the whole system is wildly unbalanced in that one of them is never worth using. How are you planning on managing a system with actual skills?

This was a harsh comment but I say it with love because the art is amazing and the writing and story are pretty funny and engaging so I'd love if the gameplay reached that level.

Padouch1038

Feb 23, 2019
The battle system basically stops you from progressing in the game. The art is beatiful imho, but the combat is utter thrash. The defense button does nothing, the attack doesnt do enough damage. It seems like a complete RNG from my POV.

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
The battle system basically stops you from progressing in the game. The art is beatiful imho, but the combat is utter thrash. The defense button does nothing, the attack doesnt do enough damage. It seems like a complete RNG from my POV.
The Devs are aware that the combat isn't all that yet and will rework some things, I don't think another 2 or 3 dozen people writing the same thing that has been said on the last 2 pages over and over again will add much, no offense. This was the first major update and the first look at the combat, given them some time to adjust things. I don't think they really thought about the larger implications of how the combat plays out when you only have 1 button to press anyway, with no way to influence the outcome by decision making.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I can't believe I'm stuck in the boss fight at the beginning of the game. :( Skill issuse.
No, not one bit, it's purely random & all you can do atm is press "attack", the block option is only a negative for yourself since it doesn't negate all damage. The Dev already posted a savefile that starts right after the fight.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Let me put it this way: Imagine the very first battle of any Pokemon game where you and your rival first get your starters. Except it's worse because types don't exist and the defensive option lasts only one turn so it's utterly useless. That gives you the combat of this game -- less interesting than the tutorial battle of a game for 8 year olds.

Badly needs a revamp. Devs: Maybe seek some advice from other people about how to make combat functional? Your system has only two buttons and already the whole system is wildly unbalanced in that one of them is never worth using. How are you planning on managing a system with actual skills?

This was a harsh comment but I say it with love because the art is amazing and the writing and story are pretty funny and engaging so I'd love if the gameplay reached that level.
I think it's more like the other way around, they didn't think how the combat plays without anything that makes block worth using and just generally adds ways for the player to influence the outcome. It's like they cut away something that was supposed to be there.

Beyblader

Oct 11, 2021
I don't think another 2 or 3 dozen people writing the same thing that has been said on the last 2 pages over and over again will add much, no offense.
I kinda disagree to an extent. I actually think having a large number of players speaking out about this is important, because it tells the devs that it's not just one or two scrubs complaining about not being good at the game. It is a genuine problem that many players are experiencing. It's not just "oh some people think the game isn't perfectly balanced", it's "the majority of players think the game is fundamentally broken", and it's an important message to send because that later requires more work to fix than the former.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I kinda disagree to an extent. I actually think having a large number of players speaking out about this is important, because it tells the devs that it's not just one or two scrubs complaining about not being good at the game. It is a genuine problem that many players are experiencing. It's not just "oh some people think the game isn't perfectly balanced", it's "the majority of players think the game is fundamentally broken", and it's an important message to send because that later requires more work to fix than the former.
In a way you are definitely right, I just feel as if it's rather obvious why the combat isn't there yet & 1 of the people creating the game already confirmed that they are looking into it. :)

rlb986

Jul 25, 2022
It is a well-written and well-drawn game. the game has potential. It is a pity that has futa on male content (Belial and demons don't have pussies making them males or shemales), but I do like futa on female and tolerate futa on futa. so my opinion is biased on this kind of game. For me is a waste to put characters that don't have pussy in futa games to be fucked, but if you do put please a "gay" tag on the description of the game and a warning.

Reactions: Nessiah

rlb986

Jul 25, 2022
I just saw the site rules for tags. I didn't know as per the rules of the site, Futanari games cannot receive the "gay" tag even when a Futa(in this context a perfect hermaphrodite) is fucking a male or shemale (trans person). My bad, I didn't know. So please ignore the previous message.

Last edited:

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
It is a well-written and well-drawn game. the game has potential. It is a pity that has futa on male content (Belial and demons don't have pussies making them males or shemales), but I do like futa on female and tolerate futa on futa. so my opinion is biased on this kind of game. For me is a waste to put characters that don't have pussy in futa games to be fucked, but if you do put please a "gay" tag on the description of the game and a warning.
Why would it be gay? The main character is a girl, even if one agrees with you saying the demons are male, which I do not, that doesn't make it gay, that would make it straight. Edit: Also the scenes aren't mandatory either way.

rlb986

Jul 25, 2022
Why would it be gay? The main character is a girl, even if one agrees with you saying the demons are male, which I do not, that doesn't make it gay, that would make it straight. Edit: Also the scenes aren't mandatory either way.
I am not here to pick a fight. If you think it is not gay then it is not gay for you and that is alright. But would be nice if the Futanari tag
would be divided into 3: Futa on male, Futa on female and Futa on Futa. and shemales(trans people) be separated from Futanari(true hermaphrodite) so each person can decide what they want or not.

Ps: By the way fun fact: true hermaphrodite doesn't occur in humans. so would be fictional sex gender different from any other.

Reactions: Orphanus

Verias Iallad

Sep 6, 2018
The Devs are aware that the combat isn't all that yet and will rework some things, I don't think another 2 or 3 dozen people writing the same thing that has been said on the last 2 pages over and over again will add much, no offense. This was the first major update and the first look at the combat, given them some time to adjust things. I don't think they really thought about the larger implications of how the combat plays out when you only have 1 button to press anyway, with no way to influence the outcome by decision making.
I mean it is an issue and brining it up is valid. Not every person who plays the game is going to read all the pages of discussion on a game before playing it. Barring big bold letters on the game's description reading "The Devs are aware the combat is broken and are in the middle of fixing it." people aren't going to stop posting it.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I mean it is an issue and brining it up is valid. Not every person who plays the game is going to read all the pages of discussion on a game before playing it. Barring big bold letters on the game's description reading "The Devs are aware the combat is broken and are in the middle of fixing it." people aren't going to stop posting it.
I don't think it is unreasonable to expect people to at least take a look at the most recent page of the thread to see if, maybe, their issue has been mentioned about a dozen times already, but of course you are free to disagree. In my opinion that has something to do with not acting like a spoiled brat that thinks everything has to be handed to them, but well, that's only my opinion ofc.

Last edited:

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I am not here to pick a fight. If you think it is not gay then it is not gay for you and that is alright. But would be nice if the Futanari tag
would be divided into 3: Futa on male, Futa on female and Futa on Futa. and shemales(trans people) be separated from Futanari(true hermaphrodite) so each person can decide what they want or not.

Ps: By the way fun fact: true hermaphrodite doesn't occur in humans. so would be fictional sex gender different from any other.
Neither am I, just saying that your issue is a bit more of a personal one than a universally applicable one. It is true that the tags here could use more nuances, but then again it also might still lead to the issue of people using them in a rather loose sense and whatnot. But it would make some things easier to differentiate without a doubt.

But calling the demons Shemales or trans people would also not be fitting since they aren't humans to begin with, might be able to just freely shapeshift their genitalia (we don't know yet) and just generally speaking if they never were men to begin with neither of those terms makes any sense. So I stand by my saying that the most convenient and efficient way to deal with your issue would be to make use of the fact the sex scenes with the demons are by no means a necessity & that's all there is to it, in my eyes.

I would understand your complaint more if the stuff was unavoidable & the Devs somewhere advertised this game as being about hermaphrodites only.

Since it is as you say, though, and Hermaphrodites don't exist in humans as far as it has been researched, and Futa is used for a lot of variations of "female body shape + dong" it (Futa) has actually become a rather loose term.

returner

Sep 2, 2023
Can't wait for more! I'm watching this thread for more updates!!!

Nethuum I would love to support you on Patreon but I am skint. These interest payments are going to be the death of me.
Anyway, will there be a way to summon past enemies for Round 2 or 3 or 4 in the future? Since the MC has both Angel and Devil blood in them do they get to do that?
It's a question, not a demand.

4.00 star(s) 15 Votes