yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FutariuumsGate-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
Are any of the demons you fight gonna have pussies, or is it just anal only? And are all the fuckable humans gonna be milfs, or will there be some variety? Also, combat is a complete crapshoot and probably shouldn't be in the game in this state.

fortifel

Oct 17, 2020
Looks like a good update to the game, but can't get passed the boss.
Block is useless. It is blocking only part of incoming damage and you still get some damage. And you are not attacking, so not dealing any damage, only losing HP. So the winning strategy to attack all the time - if opponent block - that's the best part, because she will still get some damage, while you won't. If she attack - you just exchange damage and she's gonna block sooner or later.

Reactions: JacktheGamer27

XOXOXOXOXOXO

May 28, 2018
anyone know what these late cg are? the fight option in the university is always the same enemy and i cant pogress anything with the store owner because thats next update.

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
Uh is the battle system bugged? I attack and do damage and they counterattack immedaitely and deal heavy damage. I block and they still take out 20% of health. Does the logic mean something? Whatever action I take, I lose? Is this intended feature or a bug?

Edit: Are you kidding m e? THis is the first battle and random RNG doesn't even allow to progress the game. THe Purple bar doesn't progress for us. If we succeed at at an attack, their immediate counterattack immediately does more damage. BLock means jack shit since damage received is still high. WOw first battle and just wow. Thanks Game Developer for this amazing battle system.

Last edited:

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
anyone know what these late cg are? the fight option in the university is always the same enemy and i cant pogress anything with the store owner because thats next update.
There are 3 battle scenes, they are randomly chosen after you defeat the demons so you might unlock the other two if you fight more with the lesser demons.

Uh is the battle system bugged? I attack and do damage and they counterattack immedaitely and deal heavy damage. I block and they still take out 20% of health. Does the logic mean something? Whatever action I take, I lose? Is this intended feature or a bug?
It's not bugged, the first fight is a boss fight, I would recommend to always attack as blocking now isn't effective because it's a intro to the combat stuff and other things like skills will be added in the future. As for the lesser demon fights their stats are randomly chosen like the hp, damage and etc except in the first time you encounter them.

Reactions: Dipper Pines

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
There are 3 battle scenes, they are randomly chosen after you defeat the demons so you might unlock the other two if you fight more with the lesser demons.

It's not bugged, the first fight is a boss fight, I would recommend to always attack as blocking now isn't effective because it's a intro to the combat stuff and other things like skills will be added in the future. As for the lesser demon fights their stats are randomly chosen like the hp, damage and etc except in the first time you encounter them.
I am continuously attacking and the random RNG still favors the enemy so much. Their counterattack does more damamge. Their Block is effectiv e and we miss like 75% of time.This is impossible.

Edit: WTH is wrong with this boss fight? I somehow managed to get her to 25% with 75% health and the RNG still favored then and they killed me?
I already tried 20 times. How bad is the RNG of block and counterattack and miss is against the player. Wow just WOW.

Edit: Is this for real? Random RNG based battles where you have to try a battle multiple times and hope RNG supports you and you win? THis battle system needs improvements. WHy focus on Battle system from the start instead of focusing on setting up the story instead? This first battle will infuraaite players if the RNG is not on their side.

Last edited:
Reactions: judffdg

Beyblader

Oct 11, 2021
It's not bugged, the first fight is a boss fight, I would recommend to always attack as blocking now isn't effective because it's a intro to the combat stuff and other things like skills will be added in the future.
This is a really bad idea game design wise. The first fight is (unless it's just a scripted loss) where you should be introducing the mechanics and showcasing the player's options. Making it so blocking is ineffective (to the point where you the developer is telling people not to bother with it) basically tells the player to never use it, which will screw them over down the line if you make later encounters that do require blocking. You're basically training them wrong (as a joke). Also based on the comments here blocking in general appears to be an objectively bad option, not just in the first fight, which begs the question why you would put it in the game in the first place. I'd recommend either making block immediately useful or just removing it. Or if you're planning to add skills later, just make block one of those skills, that way you can introduce the mechanic at a point where it would actually be useful.

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
Combat definitely needs another look. Tossing the player into a boss fight for the first combat encounter is a valid move but usually it's either one they're supposed to lose or one that you can do something about to actually win beyond hoping for blind luck to carry you through.

I do like the story though, and the MC. Going to have a lot of interesting stuff going on in her life for sure.

Reactions: Mixc and thedude176

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
Here's a save right after Belial is defeated since some people won with ease but others aren't winning the fight at all.
Just put it in FutariuumsGate-0.20-x/game/saves
(I literally did this save and won in the first try.)

Reactions: Dipper Pines

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Here's a save right after Belial is defeated since some people won with ease but others aren't winning the fight at all.
Just put it in FutariuumsGate-0.20-x/game/saves
(I literally did this save and won in the first try.)
Thanks for the save.

Took me like 30 tries to pass the battle.

You do need to rework the combat system; it's the only bad thing in the game so far.

Everything else is great: the character designs and personalities, the story and premise, the sex scenes...

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes