mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
A couple of people have asked if pregnancy or impregnation will be in the game. Although I like futas and definitely like tentacles, promising preg/impreg would likely tip me over the edge into being a supporter.

Fyi, I'm a game dev myself, although my game is on hold due to irl bs.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mixc and IAmAB

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
A couple of people have asked if pregnancy or impregnation will be in the game. Although I like futas and definitely like tentacles, promising preg/impreg would likely tip me over the edge into being a supporter.

Fyi, I'm a game dev myself, although my game is on hold due to irl bs.
Yes, it's on our plans :)
Gl with your project.

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
This has some of the better drawn art I've seen in a hentai game, especially in its particular niche. The story is also written well enough that I became invested in it. I haven't completed version 0.2 yet but it made a very positive impression so far.

The fight was only a minor roadblock, I lost once and then figured out that 'Block' is worse than useless, so you might as well just click on 'Attack.'

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nethuum

Jotun

Nov 6, 2018
Im going to wait 3-4 updates before i download this, but holy cow, the loots looks amazing. I Wish you luck in the endeavor. Devs!

thissssaaaaa

Jun 15, 2023
Took me about 15-20 tries to win the first combat. I guess I'm unlucky...
It would be nice to know at the first battle if damage is RNG, what the purple bar means and how much health both parties have.

Anyway I'm thoroughly enjoying this beauty of a game!

Reactions: bigjames1006

thedude176

Oct 18, 2019
while i love the art and the direction its headed, combat DEFINITELY needs a rework
the first fight with Belial is basically just a war of attrition and it sucks

SuperiorLaw

Jan 2, 2019
RNG fights are the absolute worst, unless we're supposed to lose then we should be able to rollback to cheat it, cause otherwise it's literally just decided by RNG. Haven't even gotten close to beating her after several attempts, if there was actual stratagy behind it I wouldn't care as much but no it's just RNG.

Other than that, seems fun

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

Nethuum

Futariuum's Gate Lead Artist & Game Director
Game Developer
May 26, 2022
Thanks for the feedback, everyone. The direction of the combat system is something we're still figuring out, and although I'm happy with our progress, it's clear that there are some aspects that we need to address. But our focus will be on balancing things out as well as adding the skill system, which will enhance the importance of the defense button and elevate the overall strategy required to succeed in battles. As well as several minor improvements.

Stay tuned for the next update! :)

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Great update in regards to character interaction, visually stunning (as before) and the sex scenes are hot! Can't wait to advance things with Laura though, shortly followed by Nicole, so I'm super hyped for next update. :giggle:

The police officer also is very intriguing, personally I'd be very happy if there was an option to be on the receiving end as well with her, admittedly, but I'm happy either way that she's in the game!

Can't really say much about combat that hasn't been said already, I didn't hate it and got lucky enough to win the fight against Belial on the second try, and I'll wait for what you have planned before making a call on it. It is true though that in the long term it shouldn't rely on RNG alone as it does now, since that just means players are forced to reload until they get a "free" win anyway. The fights against the lesser demons went fine, but it felt as if I won those because the stats were stacked against them and thus I was at a considerable advantage.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
With all of the attention to beautiful art of said dongs from said demons, is the only method of subduing them from behind or will the protagonist have her turn on the recieving end? Asking for a friend.

Art remains as bright and noteworthy as ever. It has a really solid feeling to it.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
So, the battle with Belial is impossible to win. I already tried like 50 times, and still haven't beaten her. There's no strategy, everything happens at random and even if you block you lose health.
It is indeed random & the only strategy is to not block at all since it has no purpose, block means taking damage without dealing damage back so there are literally 0 situations in which you should block instead of just attacking. Combat will be worked on though so while it can be frustrating right now it will change in the future. Dev was kind enough to provide a savefile that's made right after winning the fight. You'll find it in the Thread (this page or 1 before that)

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes