4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

Zekeziel

Jun 7, 2019
Is there any way to get the hammer back?

I have an old save and I think I may have sold it or something. Now I'm stuck because I need it to progress.

fricknaysh420

Apr 23, 2019
Break the crystal with the green hammer you get from the minotaur chick
oof i suspected i needed that is there a save edit or something? I dont mind having to restart again but would definitely save me the time if anyone knew. im running a save from many versions ago so the green hammer was never given to me.

KzTo

Oct 1, 2017
I would like to take closer look at the assets, any idea what toolkit can be used to extract the .dx streaming asset files or is it developer's own format.

KyoukoSakura

Best Girl
Donor
Nov 23, 2022
Mofu largely gets assistance with translations by fans. A large portion of the updates for the game are actually just translation updates lol.
I'm not really the biggest fan of that to be honest. Right now the focus should just be on the core of the game and getting the actual game finished up. The translations can come later. Unless it doesn't really add any development time, in which case it's no problem.

KyoukoSakura

Best Girl
Donor
Nov 23, 2022
His biggest problem is is he lets the community drive the development which as we've seen never ends well for projects. His release speed is slower and slower because of it.
Yeah, he spends way too much time responding to the same annoying nonsense comments that should really just be ignored. I get you want to be involved with your community, but this isn't the way to do it.

SylveonLily

Nov 23, 2020
So, my phone might just be old and it's taking awhile to load, but on android, when there's nothing cached, I just open the game and get a black screen, when there is already a cache, when I open the game it gives me the unity and mufu logos, before going black

It runs fine on my linux divice aside from the controller support, which for some reason it detects my 3rd party xbox one controller, but can't detect the left and right directions on the dpad, and a few other buttons are just, very much incorrect. My 1st party ps3 controller just isn't detected at all (tried wired and wireless), and my 3rd party switch controller is much the same

When I run the windows version through wine it runs poorly, but at least my xbox controller works fully

I've had similar issues with some of my controllers in some other games, but usually the ps3 controller is the consistently fully working one.

My guess is this is a Unity issue that you can't really do anything about, but I figured I'd toss it out there anyways

I dug out my only other bluetooth controller in order to see if it'll work fine with the mobile version of this game, but I figure I should see if it'll work on the linux native one too, haven't tested yet though

EDIT: I tested that other controller (8bitdo FC30 pro) in all 4 modes, but not one of them is detected, despite the fact I can get all of my controllers to be detected just fine in basically any SDL space I can find, and to be thorough, I did check the generic hid inputs the kernal uses, and they looked fine as can be (besides the drift on the ps3 controller). As far as I've gathered, a lot of this comes down to Unity's build in way of handling gamepad inputs being absolutely awful. I have hard word of an asset pack for unity that allows you to completely bypass the built in controller system of unity, and instead use the one it implements, which is many times better, it's almost certainly too late to use it for this project, but may be worth looking into rewired for future projects

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes