4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

Dexthegoat

Feb 8, 2024
Is there any new updates past 34.24 or not I'm a bit confused if there is could you please send a link for where I can find jt

zoltrix122

Sep 9, 2017
How to I use the grappling hook on the floating mushrooms? I’m trying to press the special key while the whip is equipped, but nothing happens.

I’m not even sure if I’m pressing the right key at this point lol
you hold the keyboard direction towards the green grapple thing and hit the button when i relized how easy it was i felt really stupid lol

RetroGamer123

Mar 24, 2024
Steam page is up now:
Release date is "Coming Soon"
Woot. Wish the best to Mofu as he proceeds with the game. Hopefully the Steam page won't suffer like the itch page did.
IMHO, for the Steam version to work, he'd have to remove the loli-style characters just to be safe, and offer them as a patch elsewhere

Last edited:
Reactions: Facilus

astor2015omg

Jan 9, 2020
How are you supposed to progress after defeating all the bosses? Im stuck, i cant seem to find the village and i know the game is not done, there still 2 cg left

RetroGamer123

Mar 24, 2024
How are you supposed to progress after defeating all the bosses? Im stuck, i cant seem to find the village and i know the game is not done, there still 2 cg left
You can toggle hints on how to unlock the CGs, idk what CGs are and are not in the game, it has been quite a while since I last looked into this game (last time I actively followed this game was during the whole debacle with the unhinged fan)

astor2015omg

Jan 9, 2020
You can toggle hints on how to unlock the CGs, idk what CGs are and are not in the game, it has been quite a while since I last looked into this game (last time I actively followed this game was during the whole debacle with the unhinged fan)
I know how to unlock the cgs, i have to talk to them but i think they have to be somewhere else first thats why i want to know how to use hook.

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
It's a completely different style of game for one, second it's written in a different engine, third he got bogged down by trying to appease a certain crazy person which he eventually had to throw out the work related to and lastly yeah his progress has been slow as fuck, doesn't help that he spends too much time interacting with people that comment on his pages. Don't expect this to be finished anytime soon and you won't be disappointed.

Henly

Mar 29, 2023
The mosaic does not disappear even if I put v0.026_Kinokogari_decensor in FutakinValley0.034.24 according to the procedure. Is the patch not compatible with this version? Please let me know.

binstinct79

Mar 7, 2023
Go to the area with the statue of the futanari woman you donate semen to, then go all the way to the left. It'll take you to a new section with a boss fight and the dark elf.

Also, speaking of the dark elves, anyone know how to unlock the CG? The hint says to speak to Hana (the little one), but I don't get anything other than some dialogue. Is it just not in the game yet?
EDIT: Nevermind, you need an empty bottle and an erecshroom when you talk to her
Hmm, I have an empty bottle and erecshroom when I talk to Bella but nothing changes. its the same exact dialogue.
Update: I had to put on the erecshroom.
now I am at 80 % completion.

Last edited:

s0m3b0dy

Apr 10, 2021
With the fuckery going on he might have put it back in so he could use his fanbox to upload it. Pretty much every other page has been nuked because of the person who must not be named.
Sorry to make you say more, but im missing context. What happened in fanbox?

ElmerFapp

Mar 27, 2022
It's already been said in the thread, and it wasn't just fanbox. Henly Not sure where you downloaded it but you can get the game from Mofu's subscribestar and it isn't censored, also at no cost. I just downloaded the latest update to test.

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes