• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

KyoukoSakura

Best Girl
Donor
Nov 23, 2022
His biggest problem is is he lets the community drive the development which as we've seen never ends well for projects. His release speed is slower and slower because of it.
Yeah, he spends way too much time responding to the same annoying nonsense comments that should really just be ignored. I get you want to be involved with your community, but this isn't the way to do it.

SylveonLily

Nov 23, 2020
So, my phone might just be old and it's taking awhile to load, but on android, when there's nothing cached, I just open the game and get a black screen, when there is already a cache, when I open the game it gives me the unity and mufu logos, before going black

It runs fine on my linux divice aside from the controller support, which for some reason it detects my 3rd party xbox one controller, but can't detect the left and right directions on the dpad, and a few other buttons are just, very much incorrect. My 1st party ps3 controller just isn't detected at all (tried wired and wireless), and my 3rd party switch controller is much the same

When I run the windows version through wine it runs poorly, but at least my xbox controller works fully

I've had similar issues with some of my controllers in some other games, but usually the ps3 controller is the consistently fully working one.

My guess is this is a Unity issue that you can't really do anything about, but I figured I'd toss it out there anyways

I dug out my only other bluetooth controller in order to see if it'll work fine with the mobile version of this game, but I figure I should see if it'll work on the linux native one too, haven't tested yet though

EDIT: I tested that other controller (8bitdo FC30 pro) in all 4 modes, but not one of them is detected, despite the fact I can get all of my controllers to be detected just fine in basically any SDL space I can find, and to be thorough, I did check the generic hid inputs the kernal uses, and they looked fine as can be (besides the drift on the ps3 controller). As far as I've gathered, a lot of this comes down to Unity's build in way of handling gamepad inputs being absolutely awful. I have hard word of an asset pack for unity that allows you to completely bypass the built in controller system of unity, and instead use the one it implements, which is many times better, it's almost certainly too late to use it for this project, but may be worth looking into rewired for future projects

Last edited:

KyoukoSakura

Best Girl
Donor
Nov 23, 2022
My guess is this is a Unity issue that you can't really do anything about, but I figured I'd toss it out there anyways
I believe the game is built on a pretty old version of Unity (2017 I believe) so, it's missing A LOT of the enhancements and improvements that have come with newer versions of the engine. That could likely explain all the issues you've had.

SylveonLily

Nov 23, 2020
Khami514, post: 13665346, member: 76094"]
does anyone know which npc or boss makes you pregnant?
[/QUOTE]

Really horny Donkey girl

• Haha
Reactions: ElmerFapp

Mor34R

Nov 18, 2023
I started playing the game just yesterday and found this, what are these tentacles for? Just a secret from the author, or will it be needed for the quest?

Mar 1, 2020
I started playing the game just yesterday and found this, what are these tentacles for? Just a secret from the author, or will it be needed for the quest?
Testicles are look customization, like erectshroom. Although just cosmetic, there was a quest with elf sisters that required you to change your character look in some way, if I recall correctly.

Reactions: Mor34R

Qtips

Jan 2, 2021
Search wand doesn't seem to do anything in the maze..
Edit: Wand adds a skill (press L)
It have buddy, use it's skill in the maze and follow the light of it. Save right after u went thr it 'cause there will be boss fight and u have to play the maze again if lost.

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes