4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

ElmerFapp

Mar 27, 2022
I can assure you there are both balls and erect dicks. The MC is also customizable to a certain extent with transformation items.

Zekeziel

Jun 7, 2019
Is there any way to get the hammer back?

I have an old save and I think I may have sold it or something. Now I'm stuck because I need it to progress.

fricknaysh420

Apr 23, 2019
Break the crystal with the green hammer you get from the minotaur chick
oof i suspected i needed that is there a save edit or something? I dont mind having to restart again but would definitely save me the time if anyone knew. im running a save from many versions ago so the green hammer was never given to me.

KzTo

Oct 1, 2017
I would like to take closer look at the assets, any idea what toolkit can be used to extract the .dx streaming asset files or is it developer's own format.

KyoukoSakura

Best Girl
Donor
Nov 23, 2022
Mofu largely gets assistance with translations by fans. A large portion of the updates for the game are actually just translation updates lol.
I'm not really the biggest fan of that to be honest. Right now the focus should just be on the core of the game and getting the actual game finished up. The translations can come later. Unless it doesn't really add any development time, in which case it's no problem.

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes