• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I live in a place where it's quite common during summer (Brazil). I've already had it once, but yes, it's not usually deadly and can be treated quite easily.
I live in Brazil too, and I got dengue in this summer for the first time in my life. But it was nothing but painless skin rashes that didn't itch (and faded in about a week).
Oh I LOVE Brazil, that dialect of Spanish you have sounds so beautiful. :sneaky:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Public release of The Futa experiment is out. The phone is still in active development, so might be a bit buggy and incomplete.

Hey, there's my biggest fan and former patron! How simply marvelous.

Where's my Montanna commissioned scenes? :sneaky:

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
man thats not even a futa :/

the gyaru in this pic is though
View attachment 3533728
Heh... Ay everyone! Get a load of queen Zenobia of Syrian over here with the "not even futa"-ness!
1712952536397.jpeg
Beggars can't be choosers, slick. In this thread, with our lowly little isolated & lonely fetish, we take what we can get.
Dev (Who's actually cool enough to hang around a place like this, serously, a Dev, here, of all places) over there was being nice to you. Least you could do is say thank you for the "get well soon" no? (But yeah, I agree, strap-on doesn't belong here)
Just take your suppository vaccine & beg for seconds.

Speaking of beggars!
Yo Choo-choo!
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-monsutaa-ni-bosareta.146740/post-13456078
New game is out! Bound to have SOME FoM material!
The 1st 2 games did!
1712952994079.png 1712953006457.png
Add to the list?

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes