Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes

Fzeren

Sep 25, 2020
Not to be pedantic, but rapey dickgirls are kind of the default in most games. I would actually say it's a boring cliche at this point.
To whatever degree dickgirl-on-x rape stuff even exists, it is certainly a tiny percentage of what's out there. The vaaast majority of stuff that gets published is far too consensual and mutually enjoyable for my taste. Looking at you, Inner Growth.

Aug 17, 2021
To whatever degree dickgirl-on-x rape stuff even exists, it is certainly a tiny percentage of what's out there. The vaaast majority of stuff that gets published is far too consensual and mutually enjoyable for my taste. Looking at you, Inner Growth.
I don't know chief, if you take a look at the list of games on the first page of this thread literally the FIRST ONE is about fom rape. it's a pretty common topic

Reactions: Trapitalism101

Fzeren

Sep 25, 2020
I don't know chief, if you take a look at the list of games on the first page of this thread literally the FIRST ONE is about fom rape. it's a pretty common topic
I say it's a tiny percentage, and your response is that I'm wrong because examples exist? What?

A possible for this wild behavior?

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
Oh it was lovely I met this cute little ladybo- Oh you weren't asking me...

Well...
No... No one does.
theres no way theyre that direct lol (could be wrong, ive never been to thai and i have no intentions to ever go there)
the guy's almost indifferent kind of reaction makes me think its staged
what if its not even a ladyboy? surely not EVERY single female you see in thailand is "fake"

Reactions: GrabberWalkie
Aug 17, 2021
I say it's a tiny percentage, and your response is that I'm wrong because examples exist? What?

A possible for this wild behavior?
It's not as uncommon as you seem to think, that's all.

Not tryna get sassy with you, I'm just saying you have options. Which reminds me,

I'd actually like a survival horror where you have to evade a dickgirl that forces herself upon the player character if she catches them.
...a traditional survival horror where, if you're caught, then it's game over.
If you're cool with furry on human stuff there's ONE level in Fap Nights at Frenni's where you have to avoid a big-ass futa fox demon in a maze. Part of their Christmas special. It's not my cup of tea so I haven't played it in a long while, but I think I remember they were planning on adding more fom stuff??? Couldn't tell you whether or not they have, though.

virginwolf24

Oct 10, 2022
Hi guys, can anyone suggest an indian futa game/comic?? I have searched a lot but haven't found any. Indian or south asian will do..

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
theres no way theyre that direct lol (could be wrong, ive never been to thai and i have no intentions to ever go there)
what if its not even a ladyboy? surely not EVERY single female you see in thailand is "fake"
Oh they are! Walk down Soi 6 even in daylight.

• Hey there

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Nah, I've seen more examples, too many, from too many different people, of differing origin & class.
I think he should clean his face, & then maybe get tested & then visit her again, & ask her to get tested. And if all goes well, slap a ring on that.

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018

Not tryna get sassy with you, I'm just saying you have options. Which reminds me,

If you're cool with furry on human stuff there's ONE level in Fap Nights at Frenni's where you have to avoid a big-ass futa fox demon in a maze. Part of their Christmas special. It's not my cup of tea so I haven't played it in a long while, but I think I remember they were planning on adding more fom stuff??? Couldn't tell you whether or not they have, though.
Okay mom.
1712548030757.gif
We know we know... But why is there so much slavery in almost all of them?

• Sad

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018

Oh it was absolutely my cup of tea. :coffee:;)
1712549375500.jpeg 1712549395533.jpeg
But yeah I can understand not everyone likes furry.
Plus... I personally usually really dislike machines but I made an exception for these because of how life-like they are & how they literally seem alive.

Reactions: ForIHaveSinned
5.00 star(s) 15 Votes