ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
I mean that's been true for ages. First few kana blowjobs she's getting addicted to the glorious futa cock and sucking very aggresively and its all very nice and hot, then later on she just sort of forgets this entirely and acts vaguely shy or like its just a regular cock she's sucking and not futa cock (which is superior)

That Kana sex scene was so bad I could die -.- The overall quality of the game got worst in the last updates.
Futa: Because its your first time I do it slow. Next scene: BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM, thrusting at 100% speed -.- No blood, no emotions, just BAM BAM BAM BAM and scene ended -.-
Forggted to add thw qouote

poldyn

Jan 16, 2018
Questions, are the scenes suppose to only be viewable in the gallery ?. Because I dont saw any scene in-game but they do unlock in the gallery.-

neotel

Aug 13, 2017
Questions, are the scenes suppose to only be viewable in the gallery ?. Because I dont saw any scene in-game but they do unlock in the gallery.-
I think you get one or two minor scenes in game but most are only viewable in the recollections room.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
But my question is: what is the paradise island that is in the change log? or is not in the game? Or is it something they put in the middle of the story before the end?

neotel

Aug 13, 2017
But my question is: what is the paradise island that is in the change log? or is not in the game? Or is it something they put in the middle of the story before the end?
i have read about the paradise island but havent encountered it yet. it might be Patreon content

• Thinking Face
Reactions: danadana
May 30, 2017
I love the game, but dev has some serious problems. Now he delete discord for really no reason. Also he changes story all the time and is never satisfied. People come up with really great ideas on discord for him but he says he can't and then that some "god" named Sam has said he most do that, and that and that. Who the hell is Sam? Sam has only come up with bad ideas.

He don't listen to anyones great ideas, then he still get angry people give him some feedback what can be better, because no one get to blame his lover Sam.

Fuck this game, im out. It had potential, just need a serious dev.

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
Dev's latest post on patreon.

"Going forward, I have shut down my discord due too many fights and most of the things bite me in the ass since I try to keep everyone happy but it is not possible. I know a lot of people are not being happy with this move but I didn't expect fetish wars etc would happen tbh. So, I am going to do like fujino does.

So, I am going to be firm going forward and proceed and learn the mistakes I made in chapter 1.

1. NTS I will do in other time/game since I am not into stuck in one game for a really long period of time. A real pure NTS like warped desires or some NTS game. Current main series, it is not possible to be pure NTS tbh. Which I have 0 clue that some NTS can't tolerate NTR.

2. I will do one simple short game to test the waters since RPGM literally breaks and most people encounter a lot of crashes and bugs that I didn't know about. One of the main reason I had to separate tbh.

3. I will try to be more proactive in patreon page. But, I will still try to keep 1-2 months kind of update.

Thank you for the support and yes, I still keep making sex game and will continue the main series but I wanted to test the waters with RPGM first. Since, most of the things keep on breaking and I have 0 clue how to fix due to I am trying to 4k RPGM game.

The game I will do is, pure NTR and further proves that, I don't hate NTR, NTS and Netori. Just, I am crazy in build ups of story.

Paradise Island is practically 0 story and creative mode tbh. So, don't expect too much. Better to improve and understand RPGM weirdness before I do main series and people get much more annoyed.

The reason main series is pretty much confusing or complex(If some confused that is) is because I am touching reincarnation and change. Which is why, I will take my time to further improve before chapter 2 hits. I see fujino even do this anyways and try get used to RPGM. I just got too overambitious as a solo dev tbh."

Reactions: mar_oz

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
The only issue was building up a fan base with NTS then abandoning it into NTR later. So a portion of the people who liked the game for the original content are digitally getting shafted. Its obviously going to lead to war.

Dev makes one of the more technologically stunning rpgm games on this platform, but he seriously needs to sit down, and flesh out his story first, or else he might end up looking at a repeat of this scenario

yacky91

Nov 29, 2018
I feel deceived, kinda lol. Thought the game was futa/fem protag (from pics) but it's male protag.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes