bamp65

Aug 12, 2019
Wait is the 1st part of the game finished. If so, shouldn't it be 1.0 instead 0.95? What's the deal with that?

HelloThere677

Feb 22, 2020
Hey Mr. FF, if you read this, please don't pay attention to the people who can't seem to separate fiction from their own personal beliefs. This is an adult game with extreme kinks, not an infomercial about to treat relationships. I do love the nts route and would love to see flourish. This is the only NTR game that I can enjoy when I don't agree with said stuff being practiced in real life.

And I agree with future plans on putting Jack in the background for further chapter since, while we play as him throughout the game, most of the interesting stuff is provided through the eyes of other cast. And Sayako would be the better protag for the next chapter since she has more interactive options and the flow of the story can be determined by her actions. May the next chapter be as glorious as this one, and hopefully with better coding.

JustSoultan

Dec 24, 2023
Hey Mr. FF, if you read this, please don't pay attention to the people who can't seem to separate fiction from their own personal beliefs. This is an adult game with extreme kinks, not an infomercial about to treat relationships. I do love the nts route and would love to see flourish. This is the only NTR game that I can enjoy when I don't agree with said stuff being practiced in real life.

And I agree with future plans on putting Jack in the background for further chapter since, while we play as him throughout the game, most of the interesting stuff is provided through the eyes of other cast. And Sayako would be the better protag for the next chapter since she has more interactive options and the flow of the story can be determined by her actions. May the next chapter be as glorious as this one, and hopefully with better coding.
Bro The Thing Is Dev Do Only What He Want We Know Sayako Will Make All Fall For Her But Last Update That Kana Will Fall For Sayako Is Not Good And Don`t Forget The Game Is Crashing While See Sayako Fuck In Room unlike Before Was Fast without Any Drop Frame Plus Of That There Is 2 Characters Must Add From Futa Fantasy NTR The Goblin Girl And The cow girl i think she was cow. And Don` t forget that he will replace jack to sayako to be mc in new update thats make no sence to be ntr game its like other games have fuck and no story that mc have to fight them

Nov 30, 2018
There's something seriously wrong with the Dev. The bait and switch from building it up as a Netorase game is one thing but when you compound it with everything else, the game is just never going to get anywhere. Remaking it into an arguably much worse version, the constant rewrites and story changes and still bumbling after a year with little to no content, asking for feedback like an insecure toddler and then ignoring it all anyways. Now they're shutting down the Discord server and blaming it on meanie heads.

It's just incredibly disappointing to see a game with so much potential and one I was looking forward to end up in such a sorry state. Netorase is rare enough as is. Futa NTR (let alone netorase) is virtually starved and you can count all the games on one hand and all other media content on less than two. At least Futa Family isn't cucking itself out of being a good game. Outside of that though......?

Nefurien

Sep 10, 2017
I had this too, the quest from the Guild sends you directly to the mines.
Next you will get stuck trying to go to the Beach.
It's still in town, you go to the East to the Port, then South.
I'm not sure how to do anna's quest. I need to talk with yuki but it says I have to do that first. From your message it seems you did it? I did the 3 missions at the guild but I'm still stuck o_O

IceWildHunter

Feb 2, 2024
I'm not sure how to do anna's quest. I need to talk with yuki but it says I have to do that first. From your message it seems you did it? I did the 3 missions at the guild but I'm still stuck o_O
Anna is the shop owner in the house that is in the upper left part of the city.

Reactions: Nefurien

yepo0cok

Nov 1, 2023
Hey is there any way to have scenes play automatically as you unlock them? Or do you have to go to recollection and look each time?

Reactions: Ryuu2aki

bobby2be

Jan 26, 2023
hey so im on the mission day off netorase run and when i finish the handjob scene and play as kana it says go to the dining hall but what am i meant to do in there? need help please Screenshot 2024-04-12 124200.png

bamp65

Aug 12, 2019
For some reason my frames drop to hell whenever I'm inside a house with blackened-out rooms, especially inside Alice's house, but this doesn't happen with houses that doesn't have them. Does this happen to anyone else or is it just me? And is there anyway to fix this?

TOJE

Aug 3, 2020
You can get stuck inside the Inn Storage Warehouse at the start of the game, fix please

TOJE

Aug 3, 2020
For some reason my frames drop to hell whenever I'm inside a house with blackened-out rooms, especially inside Alice's house, but this doesn't happen with houses that doesn't have them. Does this happen to anyone else or is it just me? And is there anyway to fix this?
In the Options you have screen options and effects, turning it off disbales them but helps a lot with fps

TOJE

Aug 3, 2020
Can someone help at the start of NTR route i "Check on Kana" but the game doesnt update i dont know why

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes