Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Basically part 1 of the game is complete that means so you could say is finished, but there will be more parts in different games that means that there will be another game with the continuation of where part 1 ends and begins part 2.

The update It seems smaller but it has more content.
Gotcha.
That been said, thread has been updated. Report, when the changelog appears, so it can be also updated, cuz it's paywalled on patreon.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Gotcha.
That been said, thread has been updated. Report, when the changelog appears, so it can be also updated, cuz it's paywalled on patreon.
looking at the last change log (I totally forgot what I did but here. I at least need to update). don't expect much detail :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

JustSoultan

Dec 24, 2023
Bro Why! I Know The Dev Will Make Sanako Fuck Kana But At Less Make The First Time With Jack Bro I Feel Sry For Jack Bro Jack Was Trying To Make Kana Happy But His Feeling make him wont to do it With Kana :</And I Think The Dev Will Make Kana Fall For Sanako and Make Jack Just A Salve For Her

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Bro Why! I Know The Dev Will Make Sanako Fuck Kana But At Less Make The First Time With Jack Bro I Feel Sry For Jack Bro Jack Was Trying To Make Kana Happy But His Feeling make him wont to do it With Kana :</And I Think The Dev Will Make Kana Fall For Sanako and Make Jack Just A Salve For Her
Nah, I would hate this game when the mc would be her first.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FutaFantasy-0.95
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
That Kana sex scene was so bad I could die -.- The overall quality of the game got worst in the last updates.
Futa: Because its your first time I do it slow. Next scene: BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM, thrusting at 100% speed -.- No blood, no emotions, just BAM BAM BAM BAM and scene ended -.-

Reactions: h-enjoyer
3.40 star(s) 20 Votes