Arkade

May 23, 2017
Boring grindfest of a game.
Wat? There's literally no grinding at all- you can get through all the missions just grabbing herbs in advance in like 5 minutes total. and even kill quests take only a couple mins.

Either way- this is a massive improvement from the abandoned version- being able to choose routes for a mystery pov is great. Animations also greatly improved. Going in a good direction imo- compared to the other version which was very broken and underwhelming.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Man, this is so close... Does anyone know any good futa on male games? Preferably like this, I kinda like the idea of a futa NTRing a male protagonist, but railing him too while humiliating him.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
I respect other views I really do but you came to a game with the title of Futa NTR and see that it has futa and a male MC as the tags and then decide to hate on it? That makes no sense. That is no different from going to a game that has no NTR and asking if it has NTR

Also this game has now changed, a lot once the version gets posted its a different game it's now "Be cucked and watch/help" or Be cuck and not know about it.
Very late reply, but to me there's no difference and there should just be one route only.

Nahte123456

Nov 16, 2017
Anyone got a full save? There was one earlier but it was missing some Recollections like the Hut scene.
Game keeps breaking on me so I don't have the patience to go through all of that.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Anyone got a full save? There was one earlier but it was missing some Recollections like the Hut scene.
Game keeps breaking on me so I don't have the patience to go through all of that.
From memory that hut scene was bugged, could not be accessed in-game or it was in the next upcoming update before the game was dropped and made anew, not sure if it was in the raw data or not but I recall never seeing that scene.

Moonight777

Apr 4, 2022
can any tell me why and how does the map or game map turn black when it at start it still fine and yet it turns black, i did saved lode it yet still dint get fix

Danser

Dec 30, 2018
0.30 Public Release
uta Fantasy 0.30
Let's hope there aren't a lot of bugs.(Fingers Crossed)
Changelog which I hope I remember them correctly:
- Added a debug for sex stats variable(Please debug using it first since later update, I am going to use those variable later for other stuff later)
- 1 hidden events for each route
- Sayako x Anna sex scene(I will think more of a lines on how to prolong it even further)
- Full Day Off with Sayako getting the pendant(Easier for me to write and letting the party members know who are in control.)
- Fix Several stuff(I don't really remember, sorry)
- Kana Day Off Quarter(If you are curious to test it out on how I execute it, can try to take a look, but please save first before you try it, since it could potentially break the save.)
#cAxkdhp3akILbOJYx8-jzg

RavineAls

Feb 24, 2020
0.30 Public Release
uta Fantasy 0.30
Let's hope there aren't a lot of bugs.(Fingers Crossed)
Changelog which I hope I remember them correctly:
- Added a debug for sex stats variable(Please debug using it first since later update, I am going to use those variable later for other stuff later)
- 1 hidden events for each route
- Sayako x Anna sex scene(I will think more of a lines on how to prolong it even further)
- Full Day Off with Sayako getting the pendant(Easier for me to write and letting the party members know who are in control.)
- Fix Several stuff(I don't really remember, sorry)
- Kana Day Off Quarter(If you are curious to test it out on how I execute it, can try to take a look, but please save first before you try it, since it could potentially break the save.)
Mega#cAxkdhp3akILbOJYx8-jzg
Google Drive
you on the wrong page mate, this is the abandoned version, link to the reboot version is on page one

Reactions: ratdotoking

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Futa v0.2 Compressed (Untested)

Win 753 MB/216 MB :
, (Re-Uploaded)

Last edited:

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Hey friend can i ask why does the Image file from the Game cant be open? does it need any program to make it ? like Png files ? and also please tell me why my screan map from the game turns back ? please help
Bug in Compression,re-compressing and re-uploading

Reactions: Moonight777
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes