kingmich

May 21, 2017
ah rip that discord for for unsub people then

if im bein g honest the moment i saw the post about no futa on male cause there was alot games with that i legit thought just thought he didnt want to make it cause if Icarus Media is proof of anything there is not alot of that... at all if anything like 10 at most? but i guess we can just hope he doesnt stay pissed off at these people and just stop making the game.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
I don't know what happened personally, but if it's similar to many other cases I've seen like this, it'd be because the followers and fans end up getting too entitled. They start making demands that the dev create the game they want, completely ignoring the creator's original vision for the game they wanted to make themselves, and if the dev refuses or doesn't do exactly what the entitled masses want, they go apeshit on the dev, despite the fact that it isn't their game and they aren't putting in an ounce of work towards it.

I hope that's not the case here, but it's a pretty common occurrence.
While the loss of access of the game discord to public might be regrettable. It's probably better this way. It'll keep out the people who are aggressively and rudely pushing their own demands for the game while ignoring the devs own vision.

It's sadly a very common occurrence in titles with ntr elements. No point in blaming the dev, blame the asshats to were spreading hate and aggressive demands in the discord.

Hopefully it'll not affect the development of the game negatively. Been a while I've been this invested in a new futa title like this.
i myself just subbed to Futa Family the 1 year sub and asked for something but i tried not to come off like the people that pissed off this dev i can only hope that at some point hes willing to still post updates of his game here
ah rip that discord for for unsub people then

if im bein g honest the moment i saw the post about no futa on male cause there was alot games with that i legit thought just thought he didnt want to make it cause if Icarus Media is proof of anything there is not alot of that... at all if anything like 10 at most? but i guess we can just hope he doesnt stay pissed off at these people and just stop making the game.
Well it's come to light what happened, but this game went through a change from the version that is on here to the new version, as I have said before it is now more about corruption and will have two paths NTR without MC knowing and NTR where MC knows and watches but unaware his girls are slowly getting stolen. The new game which is now out for Patreon slows things down a tad compared to what it is, personally the new game is much better setup, pacing, and design and the dev has already planned 26 scenes for the next update but could be breaking that up into two updates for better pacing.

This change however brought on a lot of corruption vs rape scenes, a few people both paying and non paying members want rape, and demanded rape in the standard NTR path to the point of getting anrgy that the game had no rape and abuse messages were involved. So the dev started to write rape into the the upcoming scenes but did not like it, it did not suit his idea of what the futa should be so the dev took the hard rock of locking it down to supporting members, the dev is still active on Discord but has decided to keep the game on a corruption path, the dev made a statement on Discord that can be found in the spoiler below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now to the 0.2 version players on here this statement might sound odd but if you play the new version it makes sense and most of the followers have been supportive of this statement but it did also result in some sad and upset reactions. the discord group did lose a small handful of members but most of those were free members as the dev did not kick anyone out before locking it down.
I support the new version of this game, and will try and get the dev to release it here so everyone can make their mind up first, this will mean a new game, it moves slower so no sex right away type of thing but the dev shares planned updates and WIP animations of the next update to tier 3 supporters and it does look really good and suit the slower nature of the game, the new version released last week still has around 20 scenes or so but only with the futa and the Childhood friend for now which follows the new storyline, the next version which will be released this month will have all the main girls all with scenes.

Last edited:

Oximan

Feb 13, 2018
So it went from just watching or watching and participating to just watching or completely not knowing?

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
So it went from just watching or watching and participating to just watching or completely not knowing?
Two paths, path one the futa asks your girls to help out with the MC knowing, you get to watch most of the time (Could join in later its undecided)
Path two, the futa gets tricked that you don't want to help her so she goes and steals your girls from you without you knowing.

Both paths you get to watch the scenes even if the MC is not there, they will be in the gallery and a message will come up when you unlock one.

BadCuban42

Apr 26, 2021
Sounds like a lot of drama. Imagine it is hard being a content creator/artist. If your work is not interesting, nobody cares (which is not what an artist wants) ... if it is interesting, it will generate a lot of conversations. Seems like most of the conflict comes from what "we" demand from our art, not what the artist is wanting to make.

Personally, I think the rape solution is cheap for advancing a story. Glad that Futa Fantasy is holding to something they want to create.

Reactions: rokrad
Oct 17, 2019
ok so i started to support this project as well. and i looked at this revised version and i like the way it hints at the path split and tells you to save right there. i do have to say path wise NTS is more on the aggressive side of getting to the sex than the NTR path. however i do have 1 big problem that i think he may or may not have left on purpose , the gulid can be pace broken to get right to the sex because it for some reason knows after you've done a quest even if he said its repeatable the game just lets you hop right to the next without even trying for example everything i did to get to copper class i didnt need to do again to get right to silver class i went on no repeatable quest just went right to the desk and right to the next story bit. which is pace braking and brol

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
ok so i started to support this project as well. and i looked at this revised version and i like the way it hints at the path split and tells you to save right there. i do have to say path wise NTS is more on the aggressive side of getting to the sex than the NTR path. however i do have 1 big problem that i think he may or may not have left on purpose , the gulid can be pace broken to get right to the sex because it for some reason knows after you've done a quest even if he said its repeatable the game just lets you hop right to the next without even trying for example everything i did to get to copper class i didnt need to do again to get right to silver class i went on no repeatable quest just went right to the desk and right to the next story bit. which is pace braking and brol
Talking with the dev as tier support 3 has it's own chat room and sharing WIP scenes images and so on, the NTR path is going to be more full on by the end of chapter 2 and even more in chapter 3 in terms of sex scenes.
Some good group scenes are also in the works for chapter 3, chapter 2 in full will add 24 scenes, at the moment the newest version is in chapter 2 but only the very start.
Game breaking to get to sex scenes were left in to suit the I want sex faster players, for instance later on you can do a side quest to get a broken weapon making the futa OP. But the option to play the game normal is there for those who wish to.

Oct 17, 2019
i am a tier 2 so i see whats going on at this point hes back to where he left off on the old version and the save files i have transfer nicely. when i asked about that when he 1st posted i was only concerned about that gulid thing and if it was intentional

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
i myself just subbed to Futa Family the 1 year sub and asked for something but i tried not to come off like the people that pissed off this dev i can only hope that at some point hes willing to still post updates of his game here
I don't like giving my opinion to the author as I'm worried it will negatively affect the game. I watched VitalSigns go from making a super fun unrealistic kinetic novel to trying to make something to appease a hand full of hard core realists. It was depressing. If I wanted to be depressed, I'd go outside. I thought about posting on the Futa Family discord to point out some missed opportunities but reminded myself that it's not my game and it's in early development so that stuff might happen anyway. If I do join a discord, it's mainly to get early news updates that might not show up on this forum or to report bugs. Even then I try to stay quiet. I can be as loud as I want and vent on this forum.

---

I'm looking forward to the new build of this game. The current one is a fast burn race to the bottom. The MC may as well not exist. I don't see how it's Netorare/Netorarse when the MC isn't in a relationship with any of girls. The only one with any impact is the Childhood friend, and it's so fast that it's pointless to feel hurt. If anything, the only thing that sucks is that the MC is unaware at that point. As a fan of futa, and not NTR this is a decent game. I'd expect the harder NTR lovers to be upset. I did think the battles were dragging on super long until I hit options and turned on super fast animations and auto battle. Then I just ran into things to get chunks of exp and cash, Dumped a ton of accessories on each char, and tried to outfit my team that grew way too fast to keep up with them. In fact the team grew so fast I didn't bother learning their names. I just call them red fox girl, black fox dual girl, red girl with horns etc. I considered just dumping the MC off near the end of the demo since the girls are just better combatants. No wonder he's getting cucked. Pull your weight pencil dick.

Again, I look forward to the rewrite. Normal NTR might not be my thing, but I'm starved for decent Futa content and I am forced to admit that Netorare/Netorarse does work well with Futa content.

Nessiah

Mar 20, 2018
the NTR path is going to be more full on by the end of chapter 2 and even more in chapter 3 in terms of sex scenes.
The sex scenes are not becoming exclusive to specific paths (netorare or netorase) though, right? Cuz I really despise doing multiple playthroughs of games due to some kind of scene exclusivity due to paths mechanics (looking at you Gods Call which literally had paths within paths and the resultant scenes exclusivity).

So I'm hoping players can get both the netorare scenes and the more netorase scenes in a single playthrough naturally like how it was in the OG version of the game instead of needing to make a separate playthrough for each of the paths so you don't miss out on half of the scenes.

Last edited:

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
The sex scenes are not becoming exclusive to specific paths (netorare or netorase) though, right? Cuz I really despise doing multiple playthroughs of games due to some kind of scene exclusivity due to paths mechanics (looking at you Gods Call which literally had paths within paths and the resultant scenes exclusivity).

So I'm hoping players can get both the netorare scenes and the more netorase scenes in a single playthrough naturally like how it was in the OG version of the game instead of needing to make a separate playthrough for each of the paths so you don't miss out on half of the scenes.
Separate, while some scenes use the same setting, the wording is different and so far most scenes are completely different . I'd be confused if you unlocked both given the character interaction is way different. you wold not understand why or these scenes take place. Most games are like this.

bamp65

Aug 12, 2019
Is the current version posted here the reworked version or the old one?
And also i was wondering if anyone know when's the next update?

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Is the current version posted here the reworked version or the old one?
And also i was wondering if anyone know when's the next update?
It is the old one that is posted here, the new one has yet be posted or leaked.

its the old game the dev isnt thinking about posting here till he works everything out with his current bulid the patreon version
Current build is fine, there is some broken English in chapter 1 which has been fixed and will be released after part 2 as that was the promised focus to sub members.
Part 2 will have 26 scenes and include all girls, it is being released in parts, there has been 3 versions of the new game released so far, dev is working on it almost every day.

Reactions: bamp65

bamp65

Aug 12, 2019
its the old game the dev isnt thinking about posting here till he works everything out with his current bulid the patreon version
Thank you

Current build is fine, there is some broken English in chapter 1 which has been fixed and will be released after part 2 as that was the promised focus to sub members.
Part 2 will have 26 scenes and include all girls, it is being released in parts, there has been 3 versions of the new game released so far, dev is working on it almost every day.
Thank you and has the dev given any specific date on when he would complete part 2?

Oct 17, 2019
Talking with the dev as tier support 3 has it's own chat room and sharing WIP scenes images and so on, the NTR path is going to be more full on by the end of chapter 2 and even more in chapter 3 in terms of sex scenes.
Some good group scenes are also in the works for chapter 3, chapter 2 in full will add 24 scenes, at the moment the newest version is in chapter 2 but only the very start.
Game breaking to get to sex scenes were left in to suit the I want sex faster players, for instance later on you can do a side quest to get a broken weapon making the futa OP. But the option to play the game normal is there for those who wish to.

in my part i said nothing about the current one on here being unplayable just that this was the old version, he also said on patreon that he will release a new build at some point which he adresses about there being some problems

Nessiah

Mar 20, 2018
So I finally caved in and tried out the new version of the game in the Patreon to see for myself what's going on and things are just as I feared. Scenes are now divided along two different routes.

You need dual playthrough and savelist to get all the scenes in-game :HideThePain: (dying inside). Better hope you enjoy the replaying.

I loved the original game design so much more. The sex scenes/content in old version were roughly the exact same except for some minor adjustments in the execution to account for Netorare and Netorase.

And the only difference between the two paths in the old version were whether that the mc was in on it and helping+watching the futa bang all the girls (netorase) or him being completely oblivious to what's happening (netorare). And the final results were pretty similar so you were not really missing out on anything in one playthrough.

But that's no longer the case now. I'm seeing the scenes in the game being unique/exclusive to each path now. And this stuff is going to get carried over to the future updates too. If this really is the standard in the following updates then this will split the overall content you can get by the very end of the game by a solid half.

Basically if you don't like either the Netorare or the Netorase? Well congratulations on missing out half of the game content if u wanna skip a particular route for any reason now.

For the positives the new version fixes the pacing issues and gives quite a bit of characters development to the girls before things really start to get rolling. But I now know not if the cost was worth it. :(

Maybe the path exclusive scenes are actually going to get reused/reintegrated into both routes in-game when the redesign is complete and you are not actually going miss out on the content due to differing routes and I'm just being melodramatic.

But I don't have too much hope for that currently due to how much of the context and execution behind those sex scenes are baked into specific routes as of right now. As such making them non-exclusive is going to take some work.

Last edited:

tessarhea

Jul 2, 2017
For one, from my understanding the old version barely had any netorare at all. I tried, didn't get anything until I entered netorase. Might've been me being stupid, but I don't think so.

For two, splitting the scenes between netorare and netorase allows for stronger characters, stronger scenes, stronger writing all around. Muddling scenes to the point where they could fit into either would downgrade them, in my opinion. Split scenes can have much more of the respective flavor.

For three, if you like both you can enjoy both routes, with stronger developments and more flavor within each. If you like only one, the route you miss out on shouldn't bother you. And the gameplay isn't so tedious as to make replaying too much of a chore, auto-auto-battle without animations away and warp around. The tools are there. (Just hope you don't break any triggers) And if it is still too much effort for you... just get a save from someone.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
So I finally caved in and tried out the new version of the game in the Patreon to see for myself what's going on and things are just as I feared. Scenes are now divided along two different routes.
The two paths was one of the biggest requested things on this site from member feedback to the dev from the old version, readers wanted NTR and NTS in the game and it's easier to do both on their own paths.

However there will be an unlock all scenes item put into the game at a later stage as it seems 90% of your issue was the two paths (Hold down crt or was it shift, one of the two will make it so you can skip all that reading by the way) Which is odd given 80% of visual novels including RPG games have more then one path and ending but each to their own on that front.

I am not sure what version you have played but in part 2 so the second main city scenes have been reused on both paths but the dialogue is different. This is present on the last couple of updates, there will still be separate scenes for both paths but again if you don't want to play the game twice there will be an item later to unlock all scenes and at this stage the dev has said it be will usable from the start.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes