• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Yeah not gonna lie the heads on some of the fairy tale characters were super off putting
Glad it wasn't just me Mirajane and Lisanna just don't look right. Strange because Faust's other models are really good. Also curious what route Faust will go with Natsu will it be trap/femboi, shemale/dickgirl or a straight up genderbend like with Deku/Izuku. Kind of hope its a genderbend because fem deku's model is really hot.

Reactions: TheFreakyOne

Asura066

May 3, 2018
Chapter 4 Part 1 (Patreon) 2024-04-24
WINDOWS
ANDROID
MAC
  • 7 (+1) main "girls" to meet and corrupt.
  • 20 new scenes
  • a lot of new areas
  • A complete revamp of all of Lazuli's dialogue pictures
  • A small weekday system where different things happen around the Tavern depending on the day.
  • Fixed a few bugs and notably the one which locked the Brendan/Nemona threesome

Known problem : It is possible to make the autonomous movement of characters inside the Tavern bug. It won't cause any major problem and will simply reset upon exiting and reentering the room.

P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.
The balls on you for leaking it. You not worry that you might disappear and get your buthole wrack be the dev? Lol

• Hey there
Reactions: ldacombat123

ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
The balls on you for leaking it. You not worry that you might disappear and get your buthole wrack be the dev? Lol
Calm down, dude. I know you're upset that someone leaked a new version of the game, but from the beginning f95zone was a site famous for its members posting game versions early on the site. Of course the developer's rights will be affected, but basically if they have not officially requested rights or strictly prohibited leaking new versions, the leaker's actions will continue as usual.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Calm down, dude. I know you're upset that someone leaked a new version of the game, but from the beginning f95zone was a site famous for its members posting game versions early on the site. Of course the developer's rights will be affected, but basically if they have not officially requested rights or strictly prohibited leaking new versions, the leaker's actions will continue as usual.
I didn't read anything like anger or upset in his comment. I read it as a compliment to his bravery and then a joke afterwards.

Asura066

May 3, 2018
My brother in Christ. I was fucking around mate. I even wrote the "lol". I have already played the version way before it was leaked.

Last edited:

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
This P1 was amazing, at least Lazuli got a new meaning to the power of friendship from the series.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Just wait for 4.5 or whatever unlike the other chaps this ones quite awful
So how is it that every update you come and rant ?
Also you know if most of the people like it and you dont you might be better off not litteraly screaming to go away at players.

Edit : my bad, your pseudo struck me so I thought you were a recurring hater.
Turns out it just struck me because you asked for leaks a lot.

Last edited:

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
was it short?
Okay gotta reply myself since you got contradictory answers. It is definitely not a short update. Not in terms of olaytime at least.

However it is true that since its the start of the chapter out of the 20 new scenes not all are animated and its mostly a build up. Doesn't stop some of those scenes to be really good in my opinion.

Whiptaile

Aug 4, 2018
Yeah individual content by characters was "short" (debatable) but the update clearly was not.
And if you are logical it's obvious that P1 will be the presentation of the chapter and each characters so yeah you dont get the good shit right away.
7 news characters which is huge.
And god Faust update the game each month which is awesome for a kind with that quality.
So please stop complaining just for being nitpicking.

Only thing which seems weird to me was Mirajane "profile picture" which seems too much zoom in.
Her head seems a bit too spherical.
Dont know if it's only me who got this impression.

Otherwise thanks as always for the update.

4.70 star(s) 33 Votes