• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Only thing which seems weird to me was Mirajane "profile picture" which seems too much zoom in.
Her head seems a bit too spherical.
Dont know if it's only me who got this impression.
It's due to her huge forehead + the hairline being pretty high and Koikatsu model's eyes being usually very low. All in all when you get a picture zoomed in on her head like the dialogue it looks a bit weird.

Honestly had to remake her dialogue pictures multiple times and this is what I settled with. I'm personally fine with it but I know it rubs a lot of people the wrong way.

Reactions: Whiptaile

Sebastian454545

Nov 15, 2023
Where do i need to go after entering the Bar at night? Erza just talkin to 2 guys and Mira only tells me to not come to her side of the bar

yolo4jesus420

Nov 30, 2018
So how is it that every update you come and rant ?
Also you know if most of the people like it and you dont you might be better off not litteraly screaming to go away at players.

Edit : my bad, your pseudo struck me so I thought you were a recurring hater.
Turns out it just struck me because you asked for leaks a lot.
Fair enough I do enjoy the game dont get me wrong its just that this update I was kinda very excited for since the past versions of the game have been really good and something I quite enjoy and this one kinda dropped the ball on it for previously mentioned reasons

Reactions: Grex

restar

Jun 10, 2019
Overall, the update is good. Аre these all the characters of this season or will there be more single ones like with Pokemon?

Last edited:

Fapman777

Mar 2, 2020
Hey, how many part do you expect to make in the Fairy Tail chapter?

Also, did you already decide which universe you want to bring in the game in the future?
like Bleach or DBZ (or more One Piece/MHA characters since these two universe were build together).

Anyway, good game, keep doing what you do.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Hey, how many part do you expect to make in the Fairy Tail chapter?

Also, did you already decide which universe you want to bring in the game in the future?
like Bleach or DBZ (or more One Piece/MHA characters since these two universe were build together).

Anyway, good game, keep doing what you do.
Don't know. Probably 4 or 5 parts, though every part from now will have less scenes than part 1 cuz 20 is a colossal amount for a single update.
MHA coming next cuz it has been voted, and yeah I know a few universes that are confirmed to happen at some point like Bleach, Persona 5, DBZ and a few more

Ignopox

Jul 24, 2018
I feel like i've unlocked a cheat from the the old pokemon games, no place is restricted for me anymore :D but seriously how do i stop walking through shit?? reloading save didn't work, restarting the game didn't work and sleeping didn't either...

Edit: So restarting a second time seems to have fixed it which is dumb but whatever.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
I feel like i've unlocked a cheat from the the old pokemon games, no place is restricted for me anymore :D but seriously how do i stop walking through shit?? reloading save didn't work, restarting the game didn't work and sleeping didn't either...

Edit: So restarting a second time seems to have fixed it which is dumb but whatever.
Do you remember after which event/whatever it happened ?

goldosan

Mar 31, 2019
New to this game. Done with the intro, but now stuck? Where do I go next? I did the massage once, came on stepsis once. It tells me I need stronger stuff. I've interacted with everything, I don't see where to progress.

4.70 star(s) 33 Votes