• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Asura066

May 3, 2018
New to this game. Done with the intro, but now stuck? Where do I go next? I did the massage once, came on stepsis once. It tells me I need stronger stuff. I've interacted with everything, I don't see where to progress.
Talk with other girls and check your lab if you need to make something. The basic way to play is talk with the girls do some crafting and use the items. If you can't progress talk with a different girl.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
New to this game. Done with the intro, but now stuck? Where do I go next? I did the massage once, came on stepsis once. It tells me I need stronger stuff. I've interacted with everything, I don't see where to progress.
You need to unlock the cave which happens aftet getting one scene with each base character. That means you need a scene with Izumi (=you need to genderbend Deku)

Xtravagant

Jan 16, 2023
Completed first scenes, talked to the moms and izumi but the cave isn't unlocking. :unsure: dunno what I'm doing wrong but I've gone to all the characters at the start at day and evening

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Completed first scenes, talked to the moms and izumi but the cave isn't unlocking. :unsure: dunno what I'm doing wrong but I've gone to all the characters at the start at day and evening
Need Nami/Mistuki/Izumi/Inko first scene. You've probably missed one.

egor766491

Jul 20, 2020
tell me where the saves are located in the android version of the game, I just can’t find the folder with the files

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
am i crazy or lazuli's dick really is getting smaller??
Its not. It's actually been pretty consistent lately. Compared to the start of the game where I wasnt fixed on it + I used a different way to make it which randomly changed the size of scene load.

4.70 star(s) 33 Votes