• More content per Release

Votes: 195 24.8%

• Total voters

J&R Games

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2023
banner.png

Overview:
After centuries of slumber our hero has been awoken for one purpose. To serve his Mistress.
How? By allieviating the sexual frustations of a variety of lovely ladies and reaping their sexual energies in the process.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-29
Release Date: 2024-04-22
Developer: J&R Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.04c
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Up to date Save file: F95Zone
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

mis_3_600.gif ros_1_600.gif cha_2_600.gif 2_600.gif cel_2_600.gif 10.png cha1.png 9.png 13.png 11.png 8.png nao1.png screenshot0006.png evaClothes.png screenshot0007.png

Last edited:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
J&R Games the thread has been edited and moved to the games, congratulations for your game.

please submit to the Developers Badge, make a ticket here, And good Luck with your game Dev.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: CoffeeSaint
May 27, 2017
J&R Games, game looks decent so far, models and renders look good. Will try this in a few updates, when there's more to play. Hope you don't focus on too much grind, point-to-click navigation and pixel hunting in your sandbox. Best of luck! (y)

Can you tell us about future tags/content? I think most people would like to know what they're getting into. Netorare/Swinging/Sharing (basically any scene or content which features dicks other than the MC's being involved) can be quite polarising, so it'd be good to know beforehand. Future themes, content and genres, and if they're optional or not, is all important information for players and prospective supporters. Also, the "Cheating" mentioned in the tags and dev notes, is it - someone else's girl cheating with MC, or MC's girl cheating with someone else?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Frustration-0.01
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sep 12, 2023
A sandbox "game" and it's called Frustration? I was gonna pass anyway due to the sandbox tag, but naming any game or AVN Frustration is a bad idea. I guess the dev hasn't worked in marketing before. That's like naming a new variety of Rocky Road ice cream "Squirrel Shit Supreme" with a slogan "...But Even Nuttier!"

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Very solid first release. Nice visuals, good models, nice animations, straightforward gameplay with clear goals. Good job, will be following this one. Looking forward to more Marie

J&R Games

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2023
How strong will the femdom theme in this game be?
Short answer is not very.

Your relationship with The Mistress is ultimately a femdom relationship, but the majority of the content will 1. Not focus on her and 2. Be soft when it is focused on her. As I said in the developer tags, there is some BDSM content, which I will expand upon in the future, but that's skippable.

The main goal of the game is variety so some future girls may also have varying degrees of Femdom, but most of the true hardcore content will probably only be with the Mistress and thus skippable.

J&R Games

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2023
J&R Games,
Can you tell us about future tags/content? I think most people would like to know what they're getting into.
The main aim of the game is variety, so I eventually plan to have a lot of different characters. Every girl should be something different (not strictly a new fetish) and they're not all planned out. So I can't give you a definitive list but things I want to do are: Sex toys, Threesomes/Group Sex, Voyeurism, Transformation (No MtF planned, but it's not off the table, just a different body for the MC), Cuckqueening? (Female Cuckold), maybe some Monster Girls. I can't promise all male scenes will be MC only, but 99% will be.

Themes I'm definitely not doing: Rape, Scat/Piss.

Ultimately, it's aiming to be a bunch of short, self-contained, hopefully light-hearted stories, but some topics might be heavier due to their nature. There's already skippable content. If/when I add heavier stuff there will be notice.

On the NTR question: the current content has one story that is technically Netori. I'm not doing netorare (not interested and doesn't really make sense in the context story). The focus of that story however isn't the NTR. It's more like a roadblock to progression which will be resolved without NTR focus. I haven't planned any more content like that in the future, but if I do NTR it will be a by-product of the story rather than the focus.

J&R Games

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2023
Very solid first release. Nice visuals, good models, nice animations, straightforward gameplay with clear goals. Good job, will be following this one. Looking forward to more Marie
Thanks! That's everything I was going for. Your V-bucks will be in the mail. (Joking)

She's up next.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote