• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py - Frustration [v0.04f] [J&R Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

rionack

Really great game for what it is!
    its a simple premise, with good humor and characters that have actual personality, great dialogue and animated scenes that are VERY well made. Dont come in expecting the deepest story, its a pretty lightweight and fun game. And it does that PERFECTLY.
    I will say that you start fucking the girls pretty quickly but the dialogue sells it and makes it feel natural. Its not like you talk once and you start having sex with them, it takes a few encounters, but not too many.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

MikesDK

Story 2/5
    Cant say the story is any good, MC has to obay hes mistress and fuck whoever, seeing this type of plot for the million time dosent make it more fun, also the LIs are just not in my taste i found them all ugly and its mostly aimed at people with big tit fetish as well, which im also not into so there where just really nothing to come for.

Sandbox is boring, grindy, pointless, you got no freedom other then to follow the kinetic novel and do whatever questline wants you to do, you cant say no to anything so its not a choice driven novel in any way.

Quest are the worst kind as well, go visit this girl a million times to see the same thing over and over, then visit the next girl a million times to see her do the same shit over and over.... untill at some point something new happens its just the most lazzy and boring way to make a sandbox.

Not only that quest are also tied together so if you hate a LI you cant skip her by not doing her quest since you wont be able to progress game without following the kinetic set story.

Girls 2/5
    They just wasent my type, ugly faces, ugly builds so yeah.

Animations 2/5
    Scenes are a bit dark, other then that pretty standard stuff nothing special.

Music 2/5
    Same tune over and over which makes it more annoying that anything else.

Choices 0/5
    It really should just put a kinetic tag on it since thats all it is behind the sandbox.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

chthonic_goat_666

Competent and concise story/writing, humor is more hit than miss, doesn't take itself too seriously. Lewd scenes not bad but the basic honey select type gfx doesn't quite do it for me. It's not a technical issue, I just can't get horny for this style/type/quality of 3d waifu.

There's a bit of sandbox grind which is not ideal but it's well designed and not annoying. I'd say it's an enjoyable experience even if, like me, you can't fap to the h-scenes.

Best of luck to the dev!