• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

What could improve 'Frustration'?

• Better Renders

Votes: 157 16.4%
  • Better Animations

Votes: 291 30.3%
  • Better Writing

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • Longer Stories

Votes: 109 11.4%
  • More H content

Votes: 564 58.8%
  • More Music

Votes: 7 0.7%
  • Minigames

Votes: 17 1.8%
  • Sounds in animations

Votes: 159 16.6%
  • More content per Release

Votes: 230 24.0%

• Total voters

saiko422

Nov 13, 2021
If the dev wants to add NTR or a harem or whatever to the game, that's up to him whether or not to listen to the requests of his fanbase, but there are a lot of people who think that "dev it would be great if you added X content" is equal to "dev if you don't add X content I won't play your game and I'll give it 1 star and I won't play it again" :'v NTR and Harem fans will never get along :'v
What are you talking about? I didn't say anything about being a Harem fan or an NTR fan. What I want to say is that developers should be clear about tags right from the beginning so players can decide to play or not. I don't care about NTR or Harem games because I play both. And like you said here, we have 2 types fans, wouldn't it be better to classify them clearly from the beginning? And I'm just giving my opinion (because I think it will be good for them). The dev can listen or not, it's his decision.

Reactions: MAD6999

saiko422

Nov 13, 2021
If the dev wants to add NTR or a harem or whatever to the game, that's up to him whether or not to listen to the requests of his fanbase, but there are a lot of people who think that "dev it would be great if you added X content" is equal to "dev if you don't add X content I won't play your game and I'll give it 1 star and I won't play it again" :'v NTR and Harem fans will never get along :'v
Your reading comprehension is really bad or my English is terrible (sorry about this) so I'll stop the discussion here.

deskt

Jul 24, 2018
What are you talking about? I didn't say anything about being a Harem fan or an NTR fan. What I want to say is that developers should be clear about tags right from the beginning so players can decide to play or not. I don't care about NTR or Harem games because I play both. And like you said here, we have 2 types fans, wouldn't it be better to classify them clearly from the beginning? And I'm just giving my opinion (because I think it will be good for them). The dev can listen or not, it's his decision.
I'm referring to the people who do it, and your requests to the dev sounded more like a demand than a recommendation :'v. that's why my comment

ArghDoe

May 5, 2017
Good game so far, especially for a first release. The only problem I have is that animations lag for me a lot, I tried a bunch of stuff so I don't think it is from my end, but who knows?

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

J&R Games

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2023
On the old tag list it is cheating and on the new one it is just netori. The new one also has Lez-NTR.
If there is a new list it is not in the sticked rules section because that is what I went off of. I would have been more specific with ntrl or netori or whatever but the only options currently are cheating and netorare.

J&R Games

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2023
Good game so far, especially for a first release. The only problem I have is that animations lag for me a lot, I tried a bunch of stuff so I don't think it is from my end, but who knows?
Glad you like it and sorry you're having issues. I'm not an expert but I believe this can be a problem with renpy running higher resolution games. It's currently scaled for 4k and unfortunately I don't think there's an easy method to scale the whole game down to 1080p without making two games. I can look into a more compressed version of the game with the next release.

Reactions: ArghDoe

Sokeri

Oct 26, 2023
so they have made a tag for ntrI? and one for lesbos?

You could've saved yourself the effort by saying yes instead of typing a paragraph but who am I to suggest you make a sound decision after midnight.
Hey fool, how do you know what time I wrote it or where on earth I wrote it? I certainly didn't write it at night. I can write a 5000 word message and I don't ask your permission. I always put people like that on ignore.

sageeey

Jun 6, 2021
Just played it for a while , like the dev said it's a light-hearted game , some character's appreance could use more work ,but other parts for now are to my liking ,keep it up dev!;) By the way I think Eva is cute ,even she is bald,is there any possiblity to give her some hair?:KEK:

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022
Note: v0.01 Saves will not work with this version. Sorry.
hey, J&R,

hope this finds you well.
is it possible for you to provide a Save File that covers the content of v.0.01?

• • • • •

[edit]
another thing: whenever I try to access the Mall or the Westside in the morning, I'm getting an exception error.
the error itself is too long to be copied here, but the problem seems to be on this call:

Code:
  File "game/locations.rpy", line 80, in <module>
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'state'
• • • • •

that's it.
thanks, mate.

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight

gamerguy556

May 8, 2017
Can't go into the mall when it pops up for the first quest I get a error also with trying to go to westside. Im on a new save.

J&R Games

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2023
I'm getting this error when i try to enter the mall or westside (error 2 is mall and error is westside)
Are you working off of a fresh save?
I'm getting this error when i try to enter the mall or westside (error 2 is mall and error is westside)
I'm not sure what could be causing that other than trying to use an old save. Are you starting from a new game?

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes