• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

What could improve 'Frustration'?

• Better Renders

Votes: 158 16.5%
  • Better Animations

Votes: 291 30.3%
  • Better Writing

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • Longer Stories

Votes: 109 11.4%
  • More H content

Votes: 565 58.9%
  • More Music

Votes: 7 0.7%
  • Minigames

Votes: 17 1.8%
  • Sounds in animations

Votes: 159 16.6%
  • More content per Release

Votes: 230 24.0%

• Total voters

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Cuckqueening with no netorare (nor rape/abuse :PogChamp: )? Holy shit. I've been waiting for a game to do this for ages. "Sole male" and I'm over the moon on this.

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
The pics indicate that the artwork is exceptional, but the sandbox in this game can cause extreme "Frustration"! Looks like you can get lost in your own house! Is that where the game title came from? I'm outta here! Good luck!

saiko422

Nov 13, 2021
The main aim of the game is variety, so I eventually plan to have a lot of different characters. Every girl should be something different (not strictly a new fetish) and they're not all planned out. So I can't give you a definitive list but things I want to do are: Sex toys, Threesomes/Group Sex, Voyeurism, Transformation (No MtF planned, but it's not off the table, just a different body for the MC), Cuckqueening? (Female Cuckold), maybe some Monster Girls. I can't promise all male scenes will be MC only, but 99% will be.

Themes I'm definitely not doing: Rape, Scat/Piss.

Ultimately, it's aiming to be a bunch of short, self-contained, hopefully light-hearted stories, but some topics might be heavier due to their nature. There's already skippable content. If/when I add heavier stuff there will be notice.

On the NTR question: the current content has one story that is technically Netori. I'm not doing netorare (not interested and doesn't really make sense in the context story). The focus of that story however isn't the NTR. It's more like a roadblock to progression which will be resolved without NTR focus. I haven't planned any more content like that in the future, but if I do NTR it will be a by-product of the story rather than the focus.
I think you should clarify the NTR(Neotorare)/Sharing?Swing tags from the beginning( for the future of the game) because many players are very upset with it. I mean people usually classify games into 3 types
1. Non NTR. You can do any tag (including type 3) except NTR, Sharing/Swing (I mean there is another male participating)
2. NTR/Dark fantasy.
3. Only Vanilla tags that are not too kinky. Does not include BDSM, Public, Hardcore,...)
People are usually very get mad if you mix type 2 with 1 and 3( even if you have the option to skip it).
Sorry about my English.
P/s: About type1. You can have other male characters in the h-scene as long as they are not related to any lil that has a love interest in the MC (random girls only). It's like the MC passing by the alley accidentally saw a couple having sex. Some people are still uncomfortable with this (they want to be the only male character) but I think most people don't mind it. So you should decide which way to build the game from the beginning so that players can decide whether to play it or not.

Last edited:

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
The pics indicate that the artwork is exceptional, but the sandbox in this game can cause extreme "Frustration"! Looks like you can get lost in your own house! Is that where the game title came from? I'm outta here! Good luck!
It's Honey Select 2, which falls somewhere between a game that focuses on eye-candy and a decent character dross-and-pose studio. So do not expect too much.

Honey Select game renders are kinda funny -- there's an impressive focus on girl appearance as usual, but the male protagonist is frequently only a few degrees away from his default state appearance.

inpact12

Apr 17, 2018
What happen to all android version in the last time? All the games without android versions:(((

J&R Games

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2023
Is that mean that there is going to be other guys having sex with love interests ?

There will be no "sharing" content, but if it makes sense to show other men in the case of Voyeurism or Orgies or something like that I will.

Sokeri

Oct 26, 2023
I can't stand devs who think "it's okay to have a little mild ntr"

You'll see that it does matter. There is no MILD NTR. There is only NTR and NO NTR and you can't mix both in the same game or you'll be screwed. NTR haters will not look at any NTR whether it is NTR or Mild NTR. One NTR picture and their game is over with that picture. Many also don't like games where NTR gets avoidable, because then the non NTR side of the game falls very miserably short. It's been seen so many times that if a dev brings NTR into a game, it becomes the main part and no NTR becomes boring as hell. So I recommend staying away from that cancer section altogether.

interlinked

Aug 12, 2018
I can't stand devs who think "it's okay to have a little mild ntr"

You'll see that it does matter. There is no MILD NTR. There is only NTR and NO NTR and you can't mix both in the same game or you'll be screwed. NTR haters will not look at any NTR whether it is NTR or Mild NTR. One NTR picture and their game is over with that picture. Many also don't like games where NTR gets avoidable, because then the non NTR side of the game falls very miserably short. It's been seen so many times that if a dev brings NTR into a game, it becomes the main part and no NTR becomes boring as hell. So I recommend staying away from that cancer section altogether.
Welcome to the world of multiple preferences. There are tons of games where NTR content does not exist. There are also tons of games where it does, which means strictly non NTR players need to be ok with the fact that sometimes there is an update where their path does not get as much content. As a mainly femdom player who appriciates dynamic characters and hint of realism I find purely fantastic Femdom games lacking. My favourite game is "Nothing is Forever", which can be played without even glimpsing femdom. That means the dev is going to focus a lot of their time on content I'm not interested in at all and I think that's fine. I think the best games are the ones where a dev creates content that fulfils them and are passionate about. That means not listening to people that are trying to force them out of things they want to create. The dev sounds like they would enjoy making an orgy scene, so they should just do it.

When it comes to NTR itself, there absolutely exists MILD NTR. The term is subjective though. Some people consider a scene where a non-LI character fucks someone else as NTR. There are also people that consider an LI mentioning her past relationship as NTR. I personaly would consider a consentual orgy scene as light NTR and a scene where cheating/stealing is involved as non-light NTR. I would also give the option to skip that orgy content entirely, since I agree it can be risky with some audience. I would hovever say that demanding that scene to not exist at all in the game is an entitled behavior and unreasonable reach.

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
Just want to let you know, on the phone menu, Marie's name comes up as Celine. Haven't noticed any other hiccups or bugs yet.

Very straightforward game so far, it's nice.

Zzzob

Mar 11, 2017
Now we just need the 3dcg, animated, big ass, big tits, cheating, creampie, exhibitionism, female domination, handjob, humor, male domination, male protagonist, masturbation, milf, monster girl. oral sex. spanking and vaginal sex haters, posting and leaving :cool:

Really like the game so far. keep up the good work

Reactions: interlinked
Dec 9, 2020
Very good start, the girls are great so far, nice variety to build on.

Although some scenes repeat a certain amount of times to advance the story with that character it wasn't a grindy amount, just like 3 times. Also the option to skip animated scenes is appreciated, especially for the punishment scene with the mistress (not my thing).

What are you talking about? there isn't even rooms in your home to explore lol.
This is a very light version of sandbox, you don't actually go into a bunch of different rooms, you click on a location on the map and the next screen gives you the options in that area. Like another game called Phoenixes does with it's mapping. Like if you click on home it gives you the options of invite girl/work/watch tv/sleep/visit mistress, you don't go clicking on 5 rooms for this. If you click on the park it will give you the option for the scene there if available or leave, plus there's a walkthrough, very straightforward.
Maybe experience it before complaining about it next time.

Dec 9, 2020
So what is the ntr in this? i am confused with the responses.
It's netori, you visit a wife who's being ignored by her husband, to clean their kitchen pipes. Although at most you only jerk off to each other in the kitchen while he's watching tv in the living room, no sex there yet. Dev already said no to the other version.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
interesting.
Are the facepalms on the og post because dev ain't gonna do ntr (you're a ntr lover) or because he said cheating -light ntr (you're a ntr hater)?

For the record, it's ntrI instead.
At least as of this build.

Sokeri

Oct 26, 2023
interesting.
Are the facepalms on the og post because dev ain't gonna do ntr (you're a ntr lover) or because he said cheating -light ntr (you're a ntr hater)?

For the record, it's ntrI instead.
At least as of this build.
Netori is never called NTR here. On the old tag list it is cheating and on the new one it is just netori. The new one also has Lez-NTR which I've been waiting for a long time. So the vast majority of facepalms usually come from NTR haters.

That's exactly why if you talk about mild NTR you get facepalm. NTR haters will not look at any picture of NTR whether it is mild or strong. That's the end of their game so it's pointless for them to even try. This is something that is not played with here at all. Hell the easiest way to scare players away is to mention NTR.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Netori is never called NTR here. On the old tag list it is cheating and on the new one it is just netori. The new one also has Lez-NTR which I've been waiting for a long time. So the vast majority of facepalms usually come from NTR haters.

That's exactly why if you talk about mild NTR you get facepalm. NTR haters will not look at any picture of NTR whether it is mild or strong. That's the end of their game so it's pointless for them to even try. This is something that is not played with here at all. Hell the easiest way to scare players away is to mention NTR.
so they have made a tag for ntrI? and one for lesbos?

You could've saved yourself the effort by saying yes instead of typing a paragraph but who am I to suggest you make a sound decision after midnight.

deskt

Jul 24, 2018
I think you should clarify the NTR(Neotorare)/Sharing?Swing tags from the beginning( for the future of the game) because many players are very upset with it. I mean people usually classify games into 3 types
God, let him make the content he wants, whether he wants to add something or not that depends on him I don't understand why people are like "if you add this content I will follow you all my life" there are many games that please different tastes I don't understand the desire to force someone to do something

saiko422

Nov 13, 2021
The cheating content is very light. Not on the level of true NTR imo.
God, let him make the content he wants, whether he wants to add something or not that depends on him I don't understand why people are like "if you add this content I will follow you all my life" there are many games that please different tastes I don't understand the desire to force someone to do something
"should" not "must". I'm just giving an opinion that I think will be good for the dev. Like I see a lot of games that are vanilla at first and then they suddenly add NTR then the game gets a lot of 1 star reviews. I don't care what the dev wants to do, he can be NTR or whatever he wants. I'm just giving my opinion.

deskt

Jul 24, 2018
"should" not "must". I'm just giving an opinion that I think will be good for the dev. Like I see a lot of games that are vanilla at first and then they suddenly add NTR then the game gets a lot of 1 star reviews. I don't care what the dev wants to do, he can be NTR or whatever he wants. I'm just giving my opinion.
If the dev wants to add NTR or a harem or whatever to the game, that's up to him whether or not to listen to the requests of his fanbase, but there are a lot of people who think that "dev it would be great if you added X content" is equal to "dev if you don't add X content I won't play your game and I'll give it 1 star and I won't play it again" :'v NTR and Harem fans will never get along :'v

• Angry
Reactions: Sokeri
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes