jw1221

Jan 4, 2023
ao britanni's mom when?
Not soon sadly, don’t think there’s supposed to be any Brittani content in the next update. Hopefully at Brittani’s next shoot her mom will be there and you can have her join in. Seems like she will do anything for a little money.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Not soon sadly, don’t think there’s supposed to be any Brittani content in the next update. Hopefully at Brittani’s next shoot her mom will be there and you can have her join in. Seems like she will do anything for a little money.
Id show her mom some money and then give it to Brittani and tell her get the fuck out o and of course afterwards id take Brittani on a nice date. Her mom is to vile for me to stick my dick in. To rub it in id make sure to buy Brittani a really nice expensive dress so her mom can see it and get jealous when she goes home the next day.

DaynNight090

Feb 22, 2024
yeah cause wanting money for his hard earned work is greedy, his early access prices are reasonable he doesnt charges a arm and a leg for early access lol o and if you are patient he does put them out for the public eventually yup that's totally being greedy :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:
Some people will pay for the game to support even if it is available for free everyway. That's called support. For the rest of the people never spent a dime, just give it to them already. Visual novels are a charity project.

• Angry
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Britt's mom (and Brittani, for that matter..) will return in Chapter 10. :D

Some people will pay for the game to support even if it is available for free everyway. That's called support. For the rest of the people never spent a dime, just give it to them already. Visual novels are a charity project.
Hrm. I was going to leave this subject alone, but I suppose it's worth talking about. I'm not going to touch on the idea that this is a 'charity project.' I kind of understand where you're coming from, even if the wording feels a bit dismissive of my efforts.

What I will say is this: my supporters have been very good to me, and I see it as my responsibility to be good to them in return. That means trying to provide a good value proposition for their support. That means not undervaluing what I do, and what they contribute.

I really try to give a good value for my various subscriber tiers, and keep the price low enough to be accessible to most people. As I've grown my subscriber base, I've actually reduced the cost of some of my benefits, and added new content for the support tiers. The cost for the 'demo build' used to be a ludicrous $50, and I felt so awkward when people actually paid it that I dropped it to $15. The cost of the Sneak Peek feature used to be $15, and I dropped it to $5. Nude pin-ups, etc. were $5, and I dropped them to $2, incorporating them into the Wanton Weekends feature. And I post free weekly updates, every Monday, with teaser art.

In addition, I think I make my paid release-to-free release timeline is pretty generous. $15 gets you new updates (including demo builds) as soon as they're ready. $5 gets you the release a week ahead of the public release. $2 gets you the release three days ahead of the public release.

And I do things like the Halloween or April Fools updates, for free. And when I do things like update from v0.55 to v0.57, adding 100~ renders and a whole new scene, I don't put them on a new release timeline. I just release them as though they're extensions of the most recent update. I promise, I could tier-lock those at $15 and make myself some money, if I was really that greedy. But, I think it's fun to surprise people with little updates like that.

Finally, there's a good reason not to release my demo builds publicly -- because they're not done. My supporters at that $15 tier understand that these things are in a rough shape, and unfinished. So, they put up with missing images, broken variables, etc. But, if I threw them out unfinished and suddenly a lot of people were making new save files with broken variables, incomplete paths, etc. it would just turn into a giant mess. Release windows are hectic enough, without the added stress of a ton of people working with broken saves.

I pride myself on putting out finished updates with very few errors, and part of that is due to the rigorous play-testing and feedback, which I get from my supporters. :)

Last edited:

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
please brother don't judge me but will her mom have a route of her own

I think she needs a good guy to keep her on the straight and narrow and not accept any of her nonsense but also show her a lot of love

what I'm trying to say is
View attachment 3556648
:cry:
Sadly, no. I'm pretty much maxed out on the characters I can accommodate, at the moment. That's not to say she might not have a steamy scene or two, though. I've also floated the idea of finishing FiN and then adding DLC for certain things. I could see going back and adding a relationship path for a much-loved minor character like Isabella.

Sep 3, 2020
Sadly, no. I'm pretty much maxed out on the characters I can accommodate, at the moment. That's not to say she might not have a steamy scene or two, though. I've also floated the idea of finishing FiN and then adding DLC for certain things. I could see going back and adding a relationship path for a much-loved minor character like Isabella.
thanks I appreciate the offer brother but you know me I'm not interested in just meaningless sex

I'm interested in having a relationship Side Girls is not really my style

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Nikki's asshole is maxxed out on the number of characters it can accommodate too

• Haha
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thank you but That's not the version I was asking about. I know S.o.L.'s compressed has the patch. I'm asking about bob69's April fool's compressed version
I mean it's just the April Fools release, just check the very first post on , that's why that person sent you to mine.

But for this update, it functionally doesn't really matter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spfjolietjake
4.60 star(s) 177 Votes