Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
Yeah, the story is very interesting in that for pretty much anyone, you can justify being nice or being a dick depending on how you interpret the other character's actions.

Nikki - Can be seen as a gold digger friend or just a genuine friend caught in a bad spot.
Gabby - Can be seen as a total bitch for no reason or a young woman going through a hard time who pushes people away
Brittani - An opportunistic mean girl who will do anything to get ahead or a naive young woman caught in an industry that chews people up and spits them out.
Ashe - Someone who will use her connections and sexuality to get what she wants or someone who is manipulated thanks to her trusting nature.
Mason - A lazy person who waits around for hand outs or someone who just needs a chance to make something of themselves.
Viola - A perfect and sweet angel who has never done anything wrong and if you're mean to her, you're a monster. :ROFLMAO:
Sent this about 6 months ago and I stand by it. All of these girls have their issues. It all depends on what triggers you.

Add in Risa, who we now know is a drug addict and I know of at least one person that triggers quite a bit.

But yeah, Viola is still perfect and innocent and i'll fight anyone who says otherwise. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
But yeah, Viola is still perfect and innocent and i'll fight anyone who says otherwise. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I just hope Viola doesn't get picked on for how she talks since she is still learning the language if that happens she would remind me of a Side Girl from another game I recently played. Viola may not be my favorite but damn if that isnt a hill I would die on as well she is too perfect and innocent.

Does Viola actually have content now? The last time I played it was literally just the one time you see her at the store and can pay her to strip (or can go further if darkmode) but regardless of what you did that was it you could not pursue any further relationship or whatever with her.
She has a small scene when you pick Ashe up for your date and drive home but think she is one of the planned characters to get some content in the next update. Not sure on the size as I assume Risa and Gabby are gonna be the main parts of content

Last edited:

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Does Viola actually have content now? The last time I played it was literally just the one time you see her at the store and can pay her to strip (or can go further if darkmode) but regardless of what you did that was it you could not pursue any further relationship or whatever with her.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Like i once mentioned on Neon's discord. Sometimes i worry about the real life mindset of a few people who frequent this thread...:oops:

---------------------------
A bit.
When on a date with Ashe, Guy can give Viola a ride back home and then later help deal with her perverted landlord.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
next update i believe she has a sexual scene, along with a few others. someone correct me if im wrong

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Sent this about 6 months ago and I stand by it. All of these girls have their issues. It all depends on what triggers you.

Add in Risa, who we now know is a drug addict and I know of at least one person that triggers quite a bit.

It goes to show how good the branching of writing in this game is that you can summarize the characters as either acting A on this path or acting B on that path. While remaining consistent that A behaviors and B behaviors are still them as the same person.

This game's writing is really good

jungmonk

Nov 9, 2023
I think that for most characters in FiN, Nicki included - you’re sympathizing for them in some way, but it’s also frustrating that you feel some sense of responsibility for their well-being. Meanwhile you’re trying to have a good fap.

Whore//not whore; rape and treat like shit but cum in guilt//love but is it real or do I just want sexy-time; boy with a vagina//girl acting boyish…. Let’s just say for much of the characters and events, it’s complicated.

can i ask who? im curious
Gabbi is the character where I most feel like this is just a fantasy game and doesn’t need to be so serious. Almost everyone else I get the feeling of real consequences for being a little rapey.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I'm a bit worried the remake of chapter one will alter my opinion of Nicki. Am I worrying over nothing here?

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I'm a bit worried the remake of chapter one will alter my opinion of Nicki. Am I worrying over nothing here?
Yes you are.

It will actually make her even more likeable. Why this Nikki war crap is utter bollocks. When done, it will be as it should have been originally. No sex for money etc etc.

Reactions: Seiko126 and fleetp

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Yes you are.

It will actually make her even more likeable. Why this Nikki war crap is utter bollocks. When done, it will be as it should have been originally. No sex for money etc etc.
So what exactly is changing do you know?
Will she never have been in a relationship with Brent or stuff like that?

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
So what exactly is changing do you know?
Will she never have been in a relationship with Brent or stuff like that?
No that's staying afaik, it's just the whole interraction with MC when she comes to ask for money is the main I believe. There's some other stuff too I believe but that's the important stuff. Will make her less mercanary and gold-digger'ish and more a genuine friend in need.

4.60 star(s) 177 Votes