xanoss

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2020
Just a suggestion for the Dev, seems ppl get confused about " Level 4 quest" in the changelog.
Tbh I myself got confused about it aswell, figured if there is the quest then I can advance.
Maybe just write "Max lvl x"?
Just keep seeing posts about ppl being confused.
Yea ill try changing it this next update to have a max level message or notification

Siervos

Oct 5, 2017
Fair warning, when I last tried this update, there was a bug where you couldnt get past the first corruption scene, brought it to the dev's attention, and kinda doubt they fixed it as they have been radio silent except deleting my Patreon comments. lol

Reactions: L0b0ts

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FriendlyWife-0.55
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 2813446

Overview:
You and your new wife Isabella have started your new life together married and live an normal life inside the suburbs in a beautiful home. You met your wife at cafe 5 years ago working together was great but as you got older you both found better jobs and now are working to start a family.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-22
Release Date: 2023-10-05
Developer: Kinkzgames
Censored: No
Version: 0.55
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 2814027 View attachment 2814028 View attachment 2814029 View attachment 2814030
Good luck, with your game. I love a corrupted wife game. I prefer her to being the MC, but, that's okay. Would love to see her teasing and tempting all the men who come into her life. Delivery man, mailman, gas man, etc. As she gets more corrupted her wardrobe gets sexier and more revealing, she even starts going without panties. She should have a wardrobe that the players can interact with to dress her. Just my thoughts, good luck.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
It is better to wait till the game hits level 10, that it will be an interesting playthrough playing level by level for each update is self-defeating and painful. Has great potential.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Played it, and its fine. But was it necessary to put out two different paths if the end is just the same whose only difference is your character being "okay" with it? Also, was it also necessary to bloat the game size to this big?

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes