happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
No real 'good' wife, basically everything leads to the same outcome.
Exactly!
I thought it was a bug and wanted to post it.
Maybe there is a small change in text, but I didn't re-read everything when I wanted to check the other route. All scenes 100% identical.

Reactions: guedes737

Binklee

Jan 26, 2023
Is there enough content in this update to justify the download or should I wait for the next update? The changelog says only 1 thing got added...

fakyfaky

Jun 25, 2017
Who is the primary characters? Can anyone tell? Not much is really illustrated by the gallery.
You play as generic NTR man you never actually see, then there's your Latina wife, her male childhood friend who comes to live with you, and your wife's boss who you ever actually meet or interact with but will sexually harass your wife while she's at work. There are also several nameless/faceless men your wifes cucks you with when you go walking lmao

Reactions: DragonBallsJI

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
So the devs patreon no longer exists. Safe to say this is at the very least on hold.
He has mentioned in his other game thread for Gambling Her Request that Patreon closed the account due to IRL images. He's looking for an alternate platform for taking payments, and his other game should still have an update this month.

Reactions: xoxo1001
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes