Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
no 0.59 atm :( lets hope its here soon :) dev seem to be about to finish a new game called "gambling her" , sounds good for what i read on patreon.

Reactions: Swooosh

Siervos

Oct 5, 2017
Should not that update be free by now according to the devs own patroon? (Super access 7 days early) we passed that a while ago now.
As much as I hate to admonish developers, this particular one has been rather frustrating to deal with. They don't listen to people's recommendation on changing the format of the media to decrease the enormous size of their games, apparently getting 'burnt out' less than halfway through the game they switched to because they got 'burnt out' on the game they previously were working on despite saying there would only be a couple scenes left, and then switching to spending months on a 'demo' of a new game while still taking money on Patreon. Sadly I think we would have better luck trying to find a leak than waiting for the developer to do anything about it. Sorry for the rant. xD

Reactions: Gudil and BatGyro

glizzyhands

Jul 1, 2023
I sacrifice

As much as I hate to admonish developers, this particular one has been rather frustrating to deal with. They don't listen to people's recommendation on changing the format of the media to decrease the enormous size of their games, apparently getting 'burnt out' less than halfway through the game they switched to because they got 'burnt out' on the game they previously were working on despite saying there would only be a couple scenes left, and then switching to spending months on a 'demo' of a new game while still taking money on Patreon. Sadly I think we would have better luck trying to find a leak than waiting for the developer to do anything about it. Sorry for the rant. xD

glizzyhands

Jul 1, 2023
Do you happen to have the changelog? That way I can fully update the OP; if not I can still update, just without that information.
Sure. It does not appear to be much, from patreon post:

Code:
Added the quest sex scene to update .55

This is an update only you will need to add these files to .55 to play

its a decently sized scene

enjoy :)

Larsung

May 29, 2018
yeah also mentioned in corrupt life. Back then the dev answered, that he dont want to overhauwl the whole game and remove any media cause he put a lot of time in it.. but as we see only empty words......

i really love the games but the 100000000ends of medias are abit anoying
for me its more an imersionbreaker than a turnon

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FriendlyWife-0.59
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Friendly Wife [v0.59] [Kinkzgames]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
i understand that these game made to curropt or share but as i seen there is choice to get the good wife even if i didn't go out with her and and work without looking into her prespective and rest the lust until i do something that lead to curropt her or share her and the husband so is there any pointers

Siervos

Oct 5, 2017
i understand that these game made to curropt or share but as i seen there is choice to get the good wife even if i didn't go out with her and and work without looking into her prespective and rest the lust until i do something that lead to curropt her or share her and the husband so is there any pointers
No real 'good' wife, basically everything leads to the same outcome.

Reactions: djsverige
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes