Others Fremy's Nightclub [v1.7B] [BACK DOOR studio]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ark_Kane

Jul 4, 2018
edit: this shit literally has like a bunch of content that isn't in the game yet.
correction, they used to be in the game. if you go to the original 'Fuck Nights At Fremy's' versions, they actually have that content in the game like the jumpscare scenes where the guard gets fucked.

TalosMinion89

Mar 24, 2020
I'm struggling to figure out what about this is a rework. It's like the took only the story/survival mode and cut out everything else that had content tied to it. Makes me think this is some kind of test build that was never meant to see the light of day. The original was good so here's hoping this isn't an actual reflection of what this supposed rework will be like.

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
You are supposed to only flash the brown one, fremy the one with the tiny black bikini. Is easy to tell them all apart by taking note of the color on the bikini. The rest you just close the door till you can't seem them standing next to your office on the cams. Problem for me is even when I avoid flashing the others, and only focus on dealing with fremy, I still end up with doors I can't close.
Flashing her doesn't make her go away. So she always ends up breaking your door when she reaches it, which in turn makes it impossible to deal with any others that show up on that side.

Kotek233

Apr 24, 2021
I spent the whole charge on Fremmie. But I was captured anyway. What's wrong with this game?:WaitWhat:

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote