CampFireFly

May 23, 2023
Fuck Nights at Fremy's
Is there any difference with this one?
edit:eek:h is remake,aaaaand still dead the Arcade mode. :cry:

Last edited:

Bruh12333

Jun 5, 2023
Thanks for the share. I really like the animations, though it's a shame that the devs feel the desire to keep shooting themselves in the foot by reworking the game over and over

Reactions: DocRipper

Eleyon

Oct 14, 2020
Homies...don't bother. The day we get an actually good fnaf game will be a glorious one but for now, just open the media folder in www and watch the animations from there. Idk for sure, but there's one with "VIP" in it's name so possibly some usually locked content.

edit: this shit literally has like a bunch of content that isn't in the game yet.

you can hear story details on the night transitions which is hilarious
Hmmm. This is likely because it's a rework/remake and they likely brought over all the assets from that with the intention of repurposing them. I wonder why this shifted towards doing a rework in the first place.

In the original you could exchange for VIP cards to get into their individual rooms/areas in which you would find secret codes that could be put together to get into a secret room in Fremy's area that would thus unlock the VIP image/animation's in the gallery. Sounds like this has back pedaled on alot of content already in the original.

Oh well, cheers :coffee: and thanks for the upload.

Jun 28, 2019
The grind with this game is so annoying... cheat engine doesn't work to change values at all, navigating the save file to edit it is a chore...

harestheonly

Nov 25, 2021
full save please i dont know why mine was corrupted or something, when i tried to load it, the game crashed and the file just disapeared, i dont want to do it all again

Reactions: zapad

TotallyNotRune

Feb 7, 2023
So they made a separate release that's as dogshit in gameplay as the last one, but with new scenes (that no one can get in-game because the gameplay is still dogshit)

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote